1. Weekly Losers $RUK $ENR $ENL $BAX $ALTV $CRK $GHC $MBI $PIRS $FREE $OFG $VTNR $CRMD $CTCM $VISN $FBP $ERB $AMBC $PULM

  2. Mid-Day Losers: $DSKX -21% $MBI -19% $ADES -18% $ERB -18% $BONE -19% $BBLU -17% $WSTL -17% $CHNR -16% $BPTH -14% $AGO -14%

  3. $UWTI Another day of picking great stocks. Holding $ERB $MBI and $FREE. You would think I could at least be not so wrong.

  4. Top % Down: $CRMD -23.28%, $NBG -21.88%, $NBG_PRA -20%, $DSKX -19.3%, $MCRB -18.37%, $ERB -17.93%

  5. @TheWallStreetFox $ERB Horrible day...

  6. @TheWallStreetFox $ERB any opinion on the earnings release after the market closed on Friday ?

  7. ERBA Diagnostics Just Filed Its Quarterly Report: (7) INCOME (LOSS) PE... http://www.conferencecalltranscripts.org/Q/summary/?id=1802469 $ERB

  8. $ERB: New SEC Filing for ERB: Form 10-Q, No. 0001437749-15-012986 http://stocknewsflow.com/1095858_000143774915012986_0001437749-15-012986

  9. $ERB Must be the SCOTUS decision.

  10. $ERB When you own 82% of the stock I guess its hard to give a flying flick about the other 18%. 6 months into 2015 with no numbers.

  11. $ERB no big deal today ERB will find another buyer for valuable real estate. All IMO.

  12. @TheWallStreetFox $ERB This would be a great trading stock if it had more volume...Buy under $3.00 Sale over $3.00

  13. Penny Stock Earnings Today! $DRAM $ERB $GLBS $NBG $WPCS

  14. $ERB: New SEC Filing for ERB: Form 8-K, No. 0001437749-15-012648 http://stocknewsflow.com/1095858_000143774915012648_0001437749-15-012648

  15. ERBA: Item 1.02 Termination Of A Material Definitive Agreement http://www.conferencecalltranscripts.org/8/summary2/?id=1786551 $ERB

  16. $ERB pretty much been inching up everyday recently. Getting ready to bust out. Stock is a winner. Imo

  17. $ERB Nice to be over 3 bucks again but I m looking for 10-20 price per share.

  18. $ERB: New Insider Transaction on ERB by CEO Mohan Gopalkrishnan: http://insideri.com/1568237_000143774915011675_0001437749-15-011675

  19. ERBA Diagnostics s CEO was just granted 25,000 options http://www.conferencecalltranscripts.org/4/summary2/?id=1749752 $ERB

  20. $ERB Institutional ownership up 11.76% Q/Q, with 105,567 net purchase http://lovelystocks.com/ERB

  21. $ERB Institutional ownership up 11.76% Q/Q, with 105,567 net purchase http://lovelystocks.com/ERB

  22. $ERB Institutional ownership up 11.76% Q/Q, with 105,567 net purchase http://lovelystocks.com/ERB

  23. $ERB New CFO of ERB. Prior to Tyco, Ms Scala was the Director of Consolidation and SEC Reporting for Sensormatic Electronics Corp.

  24. @ClosingBell $ERB what about the new delisting notice they just received. $ERB is not reacting. For now at least.

  25. $ERB: New SEC Filing for ERB: Form 8-K, No. 0001437749-15-010952 http://stocknewsflow.com/1095858_000143774915010952_0001437749-15-010952