Sat, Jul 12, 2014, 7:30 AM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

The Priceline Group Inc. Message Board

Title   Replies Latest Post

PCLN call owners get zeroed out again this week

13 hours ago by brazilboundd
1/0 0 13 hours ago

Max Pain

15 hours ago by primedice
0/0 2 15 hours ago by primedice

This bubble was $4 in 2001-2002..what went wrong here

16 hours ago by lost_like_2000
0/0 0 16 hours ago

ESPN-News to Air-30-seconds Ads-for-(SEEK)-National Media Campaign-9400%+gains-Anticipated

May 20, 2014 4:02 AM by ladysmoney
10/13 13 16 hours ago by makegainsfast

When the one pumper on this board is gone

20 hours ago by trollbr0s
1/2 1 19 hours ago by brazilboundd

You shorts were hoping for under $1200 today. Maybe if CNBC does another story on Portuga...

21 hours ago by el0ver
3/1 0 21 hours ago

NO FEAR ON PCLN PULL BACKS. JUST THE STREET WANTING THE MARKET TO PULL BACK.

Jul 8, 2014 11:39 AM by el0ver
6/1 1 22 hours ago by el0ver

two upgrades. price target 1485

May 8, 2014 2:42 PM by samnazarian1
16/1 5 Jul 10, 2014 7:32 PM by raymontomas

Off Balance Sheet figures???

Jul 10, 2014 10:44 AM by ggray1956
0/5 2 Jul 10, 2014 7:31 PM by raymontomas

I think PCLN will trade below $1000!

Jul 10, 2014 1:00 PM by justeastern
2/4 2 Jul 10, 2014 5:59 PM by justeastern

July call owners wiped out in this pig

Jul 10, 2014 3:11 PM by brazilboundd
1/3 0 Jul 10, 2014 3:11 PM

Cascading selling in tech stocks again

Jul 8, 2014 6:47 PM by trollbr0s
1/5 2 Jul 10, 2014 11:04 AM by trollbr0s

Shorts fooled again.

Jul 10, 2014 10:53 AM by el0ver
4/2 0 Jul 10, 2014 10:53 AM

PCLN is only owned by 6%, IM has the other 94%

Jul 10, 2014 9:45 AM by ggray1956
1/4 0 Jul 10, 2014 9:45 AM

Did some one check LL pump and dump? this is next..trust analysts from USA Banks..pay

Jul 9, 2014 4:37 PM by checking_here
2/0 0 Jul 9, 2014 4:37 PM by checking_here

Thank you shorts for your continued contribution! Lol

Jul 9, 2014 3:43 PM by el0ver
4/1 0 Jul 9, 2014 3:43 PM by el0ver

The 4 Numbers That Matter to the Stock Market Right Now - Read the Article (TWTR, DATA, SP...

Jul 9, 2014 2:33 PM by mr_love_and_happiness
0/0 0 Jul 9, 2014 2:33 PM by mr_love_and_happiness

The MM'S milk PCLN shorts like cows over and over again

Apr 16, 2014 7:22 PM by jcwray
13/2 6 Jul 9, 2014 1:44 PM by bubba_video2002

Can't people see what could happen any day now?

Jul 9, 2014 10:47 AM by ggray1956
0/6 0 Jul 9, 2014 10:47 AM by ggray1956

Business as usual for PCLN. We went through this same thing near $1200. Higher base/laun...

Jul 8, 2014 4:08 PM by el0ver
6/2 1 Jul 9, 2014 10:38 AM by el0ver

Help Us Make it Better!

We are in the process of testing our new message boards.
Please provide your feedback so that we can optimize the user experience.

Go
PCLN
1,214.92-1.21(-0.10%)Jul 11 4:00 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.