Wed, Mar 4, 2015, 2:08 PM EST - U.S. Markets close in 1 hr 52 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

The Carlyle Group LP Message Board

Title   Replies Latest Post

CG has ~10% in energy, remaining 90% isn't!

Dec 31, 2014 1:08 PM by buyacramer
1/0 8 Feb 11, 2015 11:31 AM by jkprice

What's going on with CG? Why stuck here at $28?

Feb 17, 2015 3:09 PM by chemsysus
0/0 7 Feb 24, 2015 2:57 PM by jewhoo3

CG reports

Feb 11, 2015 8:40 AM by ehpb1
0/0 7 Feb 11, 2015 12:40 PM by chemsysus

Good day

Feb 11, 2015 4:17 PM by jkprice
0/0 1 Feb 17, 2015 4:15 PM by jkprice

Finish 28.90?

Feb 18, 2015 2:32 PM by jkprice
0/0 1 Feb 24, 2015 2:53 PM by jewhoo3

Carlyle Group is into green energy for 2015 and is the largest holder of Canadian Solar

Dec 31, 2014 9:31 AM by daggidoodle
0/0 0 Dec 31, 2014 9:31 AM by daggidoodle

Tomorrow, CG impresses and within a few days runs to $30

Feb 10, 2015 5:05 PM by chemsysus
0/0 0 Feb 10, 2015 5:05 PM by chemsysus

StockMarketVideo pick to triple by end of year for CG

Feb 28, 2015 10:48 AM by pollyannacarltonwed
0/0 0 Feb 28, 2015 10:48 AM by pollyannacarltonwed

Help Us Make it Better!

We are in the process of testing our new message boards.
Please provide your feedback so that we can optimize the user experience.

Go
CG
26.7444+0.8144(+3.14%)2:07 PMEST

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.