Mon, Jul 14, 2014, 3:41 AM EDT - U.S. Markets open in 5 hrs 49 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

The Priceline Group Inc. Message Board

Title   Replies Latest Post

The MM'S milk PCLN shorts like cows over and over again

Apr 16, 2014 7:22 PM by jcwray
14/2 7 2 hours 36 minutes ago by jcwray

Max Pain

Jul 11, 2014 3:46 PM by primedice
0/0 6 15 hours ago by primedice

PCLN call owners get zeroed out again this week

Jul 11, 2014 5:59 PM by brazilboundd
1/0 0 Jul 11, 2014 5:59 PM

ESPN-News to Air-30-seconds Ads-for-(SEEK)-National Media Campaign-9400%+gains-Anticipated

May 20, 2014 4:02 AM by ladysmoney
10/14 13 Jul 11, 2014 2:34 PM by makegainsfast

When the one pumper on this board is gone

Jul 11, 2014 11:22 AM by trollbr0s
1/3 1 Jul 11, 2014 12:15 PM by brazilboundd

You shorts were hoping for under $1200 today. Maybe if CNBC does another story on Portuga...

Jul 11, 2014 10:21 AM by el0ver
4/1 0 Jul 11, 2014 10:21 AM

NO FEAR ON PCLN PULL BACKS. JUST THE STREET WANTING THE MARKET TO PULL BACK.

Jul 8, 2014 11:39 AM by el0ver
7/1 1 Jul 11, 2014 8:31 AM by el0ver

two upgrades. price target 1485

May 8, 2014 2:42 PM by samnazarian1
17/1 5 Jul 10, 2014 7:32 PM by raymontomas

Off Balance Sheet figures???

Jul 10, 2014 10:44 AM by ggray1956
0/6 2 Jul 10, 2014 7:31 PM by raymontomas

I think PCLN will trade below $1000!

Jul 10, 2014 1:00 PM by justeastern
2/5 2 Jul 10, 2014 5:59 PM by justeastern

July call owners wiped out in this pig

Jul 10, 2014 3:11 PM by brazilboundd
1/4 0 Jul 10, 2014 3:11 PM

Cascading selling in tech stocks again

Jul 8, 2014 6:47 PM by trollbr0s
1/6 2 Jul 10, 2014 11:04 AM by trollbr0s

Shorts fooled again.

Jul 10, 2014 10:53 AM by el0ver
5/2 0 Jul 10, 2014 10:53 AM

PCLN is only owned by 6%, IM has the other 94%

Jul 10, 2014 9:45 AM by ggray1956
1/5 0 Jul 10, 2014 9:45 AM

Thank you shorts for your continued contribution! Lol

Jul 9, 2014 3:43 PM by el0ver
5/1 0 Jul 9, 2014 3:43 PM by el0ver

The 4 Numbers That Matter to the Stock Market Right Now - Read the Article (TWTR, DATA, SP...

Jul 9, 2014 2:33 PM by mr_love_and_happiness
0/0 0 Jul 9, 2014 2:33 PM by mr_love_and_happiness

Can't people see what could happen any day now?

Jul 9, 2014 10:47 AM by ggray1956
0/7 0 Jul 9, 2014 10:47 AM by ggray1956

Business as usual for PCLN. We went through this same thing near $1200. Higher base/laun...

Jul 8, 2014 4:08 PM by el0ver
7/2 1 Jul 9, 2014 10:38 AM by el0ver

PCLN is elephant..will drop to 800.

Jul 8, 2014 2:09 PM by listen_jockers
2/8 0 Jul 8, 2014 2:09 PM by listen_jockers

GREEN TODAY?

Jul 8, 2014 1:53 PM by stoplosses1
5/0 0 Jul 8, 2014 1:53 PM by stoplosses1

Help Us Make it Better!

We are in the process of testing our new message boards.
Please provide your feedback so that we can optimize the user experience.

Go
PCLN
1,214.92-1.21(-0.10%)Jul 11 4:00 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.