Mon, Jul 28, 2014, 12:43 AM EDT - U.S. Markets open in 8 hrs 47 mins

Recent

% | $
Click the to save as a favorite.

The Priceline Group Inc. Message Board

Title   Replies Latest Post

two upgrades. price target 1485

May 8, 2014 2:42 PM by samnazarian1
20/1 5 Jul 10, 2014 7:32 PM by raymontomas

Off Balance Sheet figures???

Jul 10, 2014 10:44 AM by ggray1956
0/10 2 Jul 10, 2014 7:31 PM by raymontomas

I think PCLN will trade below $1000!

Jul 10, 2014 1:00 PM by justeastern
2/9 2 Jul 10, 2014 5:59 PM by justeastern

July call owners wiped out in this pig

Jul 10, 2014 3:11 PM by brazilboundd
1/10 0 Jul 10, 2014 3:11 PM

Cascading selling in tech stocks again

Jul 8, 2014 6:47 PM by trollbr0s
1/9 2 Jul 10, 2014 11:04 AM by trollbr0s

Shorts fooled again.

Jul 10, 2014 10:53 AM by el0ver
9/2 0 Jul 10, 2014 10:53 AM

PCLN is only owned by 6%, IM has the other 94%

Jul 10, 2014 9:45 AM by ggray1956
1/9 0 Jul 10, 2014 9:45 AM

Thank you shorts for your continued contribution! Lol

Jul 9, 2014 3:43 PM by el0ver
9/1 0 Jul 9, 2014 3:43 PM by el0ver

The 4 Numbers That Matter to the Stock Market Right Now - Read the Article (TWTR, DATA, SP...

Jul 9, 2014 2:33 PM by mr_love_and_happiness
0/0 0 Jul 9, 2014 2:33 PM by mr_love_and_happiness

Can't people see what could happen any day now?

Jul 9, 2014 10:47 AM by ggray1956
0/10 0 Jul 9, 2014 10:47 AM by ggray1956

Business as usual for PCLN. We went through this same thing near $1200. Higher base/laun...

Jul 8, 2014 4:08 PM by el0ver
10/2 1 Jul 9, 2014 10:38 AM by el0ver

PCLN is elephant..will drop to 800.

Jul 8, 2014 2:09 PM by listen_jockers
2/10 0 Jul 8, 2014 2:09 PM by listen_jockers

GREEN TODAY?

Jul 8, 2014 1:53 PM by stoplosses1
8/0 0 Jul 8, 2014 1:53 PM by stoplosses1

Buy Da Dip 1400+ into earnings

Jul 8, 2014 1:48 PM by mavericktrdr
10/0 0 Jul 8, 2014 1:48 PM by mavericktrdr

Covered final 1/3

Jul 8, 2014 12:00 PM by marketmaker5055
0/0 1 Jul 8, 2014 1:35 PM by puke_em_out

Etard will send you to the poorhouse

Jul 8, 2014 10:42 AM by brazilboundd
0/5 0 Jul 8, 2014 10:42 AM by brazilboundd

Blow out earnings and potential split= pick up SEP/October calls if you catch a good deal

Jul 8, 2014 10:26 AM by el0ver
8/0 0 Jul 8, 2014 10:26 AM by el0ver

I wish the SEP/Oct calls did not have such big spreads. Trying to pick up some at a good ...

Jul 8, 2014 9:43 AM by el0ver
6/0 0 Jul 8, 2014 9:43 AM by el0ver

CAN THEY BE ANY MORE OBVIOUS WITH THE PRICE MANIPULATION? Lol

Jul 8, 2014 9:41 AM by el0ver
6/0 0 Jul 8, 2014 9:41 AM by el0ver

Oppenheimer upgrades to outperform and $1450 target, so expect $1500s.

Jul 8, 2014 7:18 AM by el0ver
8/0 0 Jul 8, 2014 7:18 AM by el0ver

Help Us Make it Better!

We are in the process of testing our new message boards.
Please provide your feedback so that we can optimize the user experience.

Go
PCLN
1,227.78-8.95(-0.72%)Jul 25 4:00 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.