I had a GTC and Ext sell order in at .76, how it traded at .78 at the close and did not fill my order is beyond me. Must be my cheap shares were not good enough. My guess is that the .78 trade was just for show and we will be going lower.
Yes, I noticed the pop at the end of trading, but volume was low.
RGDX is interesting. Hope it can get back over $1.
Every day the market is up this ticks down. Every day the market is down this ticks way down. Weve now almost given up EVERYTHING since the contract with NCI was announced. This sucks
Good Job Dutchman !!! Like discussed in past threads, it appears there's a lot going on and all "moving in the right direction". I suspect its not a BO because why sell now, the value of a NY lisc will add more shareholder value. It sounds like something might be brewing along the lines of what TB discussed on the CC w/ the RFP's Let's Hope !!! OBVIOUSLY the window is closed for a reason and only the right people know. Well have to wait and see
That's the way I take it must be something going on and they can't buy what else could it be
What window is this specifically? Does this mean there is news pending? I know they cant buy within 2 weeks of earnings, or maybe its 4 weeks. But its not earnings related that's for sure
Today at 10:40 AM
I too, have purchased stock as an insider at other Company’s and in fact, insiders at RGI have purchased in the past. That said, based on SEC rules and advice from our general counsel, we are not currently in a trading window that allows the purchase of shares by insiders. As the CFO, I am aware of the Section 16 filings requirements and the use of Forms 3, 4 & 5.
I am sure this is not the answer you want to hear and I apologize for that…Management and the Board are doing everything they can to maximize shareholder value.
ITs the only way to get through to them that we are tired of being slaughtered. all time lows for the stock is unacceptable. Flood IR with emails and calls. If we get delisted were DONE. if we reverse split, we are DONE
I'd like to have bought 10% cheaper. Probably wouldn't have happened though. Can't buy at the bid price if there's a 3-4 cent spread. Tried to get "inside" that 4 cent spread yesterday and couldn't get an execution.
It's the big picture here that counts, not a few cents. If the positive trends continue at the company, we'll be laughing about how we could have bought @ 75 - 80 cents.
Bingo !!! yes I forgot about the NY Lisc. My best guess is it looks like 2015 will be very good "Hopefully" !!! Looks lit TB has a lot in the works and if sales catch and grab hold we could be looking at a nice ride. Look like TB and the team have created many verticals:
- Contract payors BC BS
- NY state
- New Tests
- Pharma contracts that "may" be under negotiations
- Mexico agreement for international
did I miss anything? right ? looks like we definitely have plenty of potential NOW WE NEED EXECUTION !!!!
Should add that my order was .75 limit, AON, day. Typical order for me with light trading stocks. Heavy traders I just do market orders. I use Fidelity. 90%+ good or great executions.
Bid was .73 / 1K size.......ask was .77 / 5K size. Tried to get inside that big spread with a 2K order. Left it in about 15 minutes. MMs wouldn't come down.
Kel.....................already a holder, want more.
Yes, 2015 will be a "Make or Break year." Tax selling will kill this stock. There needs to be substantial news by November 1, the latest. We should expect the September NY license, which will bring on many more physicians and providers. How are we going to get this to stasis, meaning back to or rather above 1.50 which will diminish the battering of tax selling, who the F knows?