What's important is to not let the manipulators steal your shares on the cheap, especially with a buyout coming soon
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I'm here for the buyout. I've been around penny stocks long enough to know about the shenanigans that precede M&A moves. It's not for the weak. Patience, however, will be rewarded
Sentiment: Strong Buy
How much of that was abusive naked shorting? How much of it was illegal deals consummated in a dark pool and reported near the end of the day? You're assuming that it was legitimate trading activity, when it's highly unlikely that any of it was. You appear to be nothing more than an alarmist. If you were just an ordinary investor or trader, you wouldn't be overwhelming this board with the doomsday stuff.
It seems you've chosen to ignore the fact that the CEO made it as clear as he could on the cc that there's a M&A plan in the works
If there is a interesting buyer i suspect that they will be trying to drive the stock down at this point also!!!
if that was a guarantee sell the stock would have not plunged, yes i use the word plunge it was no dip!!
you better hope there is no R/S because if there is you will be wiped out most likely!!
Additionally, there is no move to OTC coming. The buyout is in the works and will be completed long before the Nasdaq compliance deadline
Like i said the best thing the company can say is ( IF ) we need to do something we will not do an R/S we will just move to the other trading platform. They can always move back once it's above $1.00.
Some of it looks like a parting shot from Stephanie, if you match things up. Guess things might have gotten ugly there at the end.
Anyhow, a buyout is coming, so I'm holding for that. Not sure why some basher keeps posting about a reverse split, when the CEO couldn't have made it any clearer that a buyout is in the works
I would have bought Ecigd, however i would not buy because of the R/S and look what happen, and yes i am here to help why not i like the stock and i came here looking to buy, but not with this hanging over our heads. If i would have been a buyer at .17 18 for the pop and sold but at this point no way. The long play will be at the bottom of the dilution after the R/S.
I would have been a buyer today but not with this R/S so close of an issue. You think you got a tast of dilution today, just go through that R/S then you will have a good tast of dilution, I've been trading a long time been there done that!!!!
I'm sorry to say that if there is an R/S expect dilution the best thing to do is just move down to the OTCB board where there is still reporting without the minimum dollar amout, that way the stock hold is not face with that big dilemma. Here is a stock that just went through one, i'm not going to compare the two companies, i will just show you a scenario On 3-23-2015 stock ecigd closed at .131 they had a R/S 15 to 1 on 3-24-2015 the stock opened at $1.956, 7 days later it's at .58 cents common stock holders we're wiped out. This happens most of the time with an R/S sometime the dilution is for a short time but most of the time it happens.
With that being said once there is an R/S the common shares will be tied up for days and you can't sell are do anything about it, but some can sell !!! Don't go through an R/S !!! sell and get back in if you like the investment. I like the investment but i'm not buy nothing until the R/S is no longer an issue.
Call IR if you'd like. They know exactly what went on. I'm not saying they'll tell you, and it's likely they are prohibited from doing so. For sure, the 15:55:02 73,450 transaction at .1767 is invalid. That was done off-board, with cash on the side. Many of the other transactions were also illegitimate, off-board ones.
Things will get interesting from here, since several parties are under scrutiny. Don't think for a minute that they didn't know they'd be caught, and are unaware of the consequences. This isn't their first rodeo. The overt nature of the crime tells me that the maximum possible fines pale in comparison to what they stand to gain.
That's what I know, and that's about all I'm going to say. All the details will come out later
Taking a look at our overall industry, we believe and appreciate that today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment and as previously noted scale is more important than ever and we feel strongly that in the end companies such as ours either buy, merge or sell. Since rapid sustainable growth leading to sustainable profitability is a must in any business and we believe the Lab business is not an exception, quite the contrary. We believe that is a business that is built on scale as consolidation is inevitable or perhaps long overdue. As we move forward, we expect to participate in that inevitability.
Sentiment: Strong Buy