Oil is getting crushed...stock is up...yeah, seems legit. I NEVER find comfort in the fact that someone is willing to pay more for a stock them they should. The greater fool theory dies eventually but one is truly a fool to sit back and think this is a good investment at these levels.
The Greek people might well learn to love the Russian solders as they did the German:) Obama floats above humiliation ,he can't recognize it as his legacy.
The dividend was just increased in April.
HOUSTON, April 29 (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil Corp on Wednesday raised its quarterly payout 6 percent, a move that underscores the world's largest publicly traded oil company's commitment to raising dividends, although at a slower pace in a time of lower crude oil prices.
The New York news media despises Germanic austerity because it reduces demand for many of the commodities and stocks they gamble on, including oil. The left despises it because it imposes higher taxes on their voters, forcing them to consume less. Whenever it is proven that leftist tyrants and liberal demagogues are powerless against the Germanic policies they despise the financier community runs in terror. Another object lesson on that point will be helpful. Germanic policies are much more far reaching than Greece, and they know that too.
Barack Obama’s government has backed the delusions of the Greek leftist government and other leftist governments that do not like austerity, for political reasons. His Treasury Secretary has insulted the French government in the past, “calling it stupid” for following Germany’s austerity policies, and doing it on French soil. Evidently he thought he could improve French-American relations with his comments or perhaps he was trying to divide France and Germany. He’s even been so bold as to suggest how Germany should be running its government: that is, following the example of his own government’s asinine deficit spending economic “stimulus” policies. Last year his government was even more explicit with one of his high ranking State Department deputy Secretaries being caught t saying "F;_;_;k the EU!, after being frustrated by Germany's power to block any American initiative it wants whenever it wants. The frustration over German-Russian policy was evidently too much, provoking the outburst. Proving that the Germanic bloc, led by Germany, has the power to defy Obama, and will, that it has the power to make an example out of Greece, and will, provides an object lesson to Barack Obama’s government, the financier press, and leftists in New York, Washington, and elsewhere.
Why should Germany care if Putin gains a base in Greece? It will be no doubt be another humiliation for Obama if he does.
Thank you for all of your comments in advance. Just wanted to mention that my last trade with Ultimate Stock Alerts provided me with about 100 dollars in gains. Nothing stellar but definitely better than some of the other free newsletters. Will keep you posted on my results with them.
German Energy Advances:
1. Materials Science; commissioning of microgravity plasma crystal laboratory; München, 19.06.2015
2. Materials Science; high efficiency Metal Organic Framework photovoltaics; Karlsruhe, 19.06.2015
3. Optics & Photonics; supercomputer modeling of laser pulse, high field magnet tunable THz radiation source; Jülich, 19.06.2015
4. Materials Science; non-complex material niobium phosphide Weyl metal electronics with fast electrons; Dresden, 22.06.2015
5. Materials Science; electrically tunable, large surface nanoengineered graphene sensors; Berlin, 24.06.2015
6. Optics & Photonics; Scanning Cavity Microscope for the characterization of nanoparticles and molecular dynamics; München, 24.06.2015
7. Materials Science; nanoengineered microrobotic-bacteria swarms with pH-taxis or magnetic field guidance; Stuttgart, 25.06.2015
8. Power & Engineering; fusion magnetic field core startup, superconducting coils cryogenic tests complete; Greifswald, 26.06.2015
9. Materials Science; computer modeling and 3-D printing of biomimetic synthetic polymer actuators; Potsdam, 29.06.2015
10. Optics & Photonics; electrical, magnetic, heat, and radioactivity Photonic Crystal Fibre sensors; Erlangen, 30.06.20015
11. Cameras & Sensors; electronically reoriented tracking radar with bearing and range resolution of 1 cm at 3000 km; Wachtberg, 01.07.2015
12. Power & Engineering; producing kerosene from steelworks’ syngas emissions with genetically modified bacteria; Aachen, 01.07.2015
13. Power & Engineering; 500% increase in heat transfer capacity with metal encapsulated packing materials; Dresden, 01.07.2015
14. Materials Science; mapping the magnetic structure of SrCo6O11 with high-field diffraction and tuned magnetic fields; Berlin, 01.07.2015
15. Materials Science; refining Quantum Chromodynamics with low and high energy electron-proton collision analysis; Hamburg, 02.07.2015
Looking for those cheap Nasdaq and NYSE plays that seem to take off and run for days? look into UltimateStockAlerts right now! They have been showing me these cheapies before they explode.
BS! The only oil important to Greece is Olive Oil. The economy of Greece is insignificient by any measur.Greece will be going through some hell in e next few months but it's of there own making. They might cause trouble by selling Putin a seaport on the Mediterian.