TTPH was brought out by my friends flags in Cambridge. It is close to 800mil How much do you think a buyout would occur at? Already more than other two that have been bought. Then CEMP is close to 500 mil but has 2 drugs and looks like that data release in early 2015 is going to be positive. The CEO basically said yes the data is blinded but the chest X-rays are showing amazing response.
Added some PTX today.
I'm in also in TKAI, i think it can go much higher.
Exel is a good one to hold..I think.
How you doing?
Ummmmm......... this is just a wild guess on my part! :-)
1) They’re trying to sell drugs to teenagers.
2) Truck drivers are already falling asleep at the wheel.
3) All of the 7 dwarfs are allergic to Zutripro & Rezia
4) Homoeopathists’ are using a combination of Pepto-Bismol & Align to fight HP.
5) Based on a recent poll, most woman prefer Oxytocin over OxyContin. (or is it the other way around??)
Yeah, Bios, looks like a tough business, maybe you know it better than me, maybe you are right. True, PTX was unloved, but I am more comfortable with these companies (buying at 1X sales) and wait. Drysdale helped a BUNCH!! Looked liked RCPT and AGIO have already taken off. You had TSRX and left it quickly if I recall. You may want to look at CEMP. JMO, it hasn't truly went blasting yet, has topline data coming soon. Check it.