This is not the same as GILD. The CELG appears HIGH HIGH. It is a bullish sign. Right now, it is very likely that it is at the bottom price. Believe that it is a good entry point.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Based on what information that you have and the analysts don't?
Some connection with reality would be great also. Underperforming the sector (IBB) as a whole day after day after day. Same thing again today.
"Best in breed" = worse than the breed for year to date, last 3 months, last month, last 5 days, yesterday, today. You/me would have been better you off paying no attention at all to the claim that CELG is one of the "Four Horsemen" that will outperform the Biotech sector.
I would like thoughts and analysis on the "why" this, not uniformed BS about my holdings.
Of course, the realists here have lost reality. They keep adding on the way down only to
realize the next day they have lost more. Celgene a highly volatile stock. Remember never fall in love with any stock.
How about skipping the bold pps predictions. No on is a prophet last I checked....!
Keep the conversation to the recent /future events that can move the price of the stk.
Well...thats exactly why underperforming...because the sector is doing so well. CELG is the granddaddy....money is being expunged from it to buy other smaller bios to TRY and make more money and to buy the IPOs. No big deal...when good news comes around $ flows back and shorts cover CELG. CELG has to earn every uptick...just the way it is. When they report and bat ppl over the head with probably a $1.08 number that at todays PE is $122+ so should make us some money soon.
It is the quiet period before ASCO in the Summer and ASH in the winter. You get this period of an absence of news which lets peoples minds entertain all the negative articles from the bears.
Why does spring hit biotechs so hard? Last year they got stomped in the spring and didn't recover until fall.
My bid is at 112.50 so I don't think I will see that today. might have to wait for next week. Chart really looks like CELG wants to test its 200 DMA at around $105 - $106. That's where I am saving my money for. I had actually sold all but 1/4 position at $127 so I am slowly scaling back in.
So exciting. Sold the other day and bought back today at $114. Will monitor the movement and set another buy at a lower price ...