I think a buyout is more probable. At this cost it becomes a cheap acquisition, then the new company cleans house.and elliminates redundancies.
Ryman - I am praying for .90 - 1.00. Thats where I plan to buy. I think we will test that area late December.
Waiting month after month for some kind of statement from the company that might boost share price. None ever comes and share holders are taking a bath. Many of us are so heavily invested that we have to hold and just hope for some positive news. What have we got so far is one bad leadership after another. Even our resident optimist TAPPY is nowhere to be found. TAPPY it is time for you to surface and at least give us any info you may have.
For #7 - let the whole sales team go (with about 3 directors and 2 VP's) and sign a deal with a real company who can sell the injectors.
Better to split revenues than to keep ZERO....
Hey Ginny - I mean Jack. Print out wicked's 7 points and hand deliver them to the board. They make sense. Maybe if implemented these 7 points may stave off the secondary that you guys are already planning.
Want to see ATRS flourish? My recommendations:
#1...Fire Hobbs. No explanation needed. His hire was political and it back fired. Enough said.
#2...Promote Apple to CEO...He gets 18 month contract or he's next to go!
#3...Fire Jack Howarth...Find someone more suitable than a YMB reader. Promote your company!!!
#4...Cut salaries across the board 25% (Everyone from the new CEO to the cleaning ladies)
#5...Put out a heartfelt PR explain the next 12-18 months course of action stating you have cut salaries and have plans laid out for the next 2 years...WITH NO FLUFF!
#6...Do a RS. YES! A RS of 5:1. 35M shares looks better on the books and it has more benefits than ramifications.
#7...Fire 1/3 of sales team. To many salesman on the books. More is NOT better. Put the remaining salesman on commission ONLY!
*** These 7 steps will show investors NEW confidence and WOULD be the start of a beautiful thing!***
Ah, 7/11/12 was my lucky day when I stocked up on $ATRS @ $4.52 -- Otrexup was going to be perfect for every RA sufferer! And with the pipeline -- what not too like?!! So, no reason to sell now... EPI pen gonna be great (Uh, TEVA could buy this for pocket change...) Not enough value left to worry about 30 cents on the dollar...
Honestly at this point majority of longs are better off waiting this out than selling now, if you were going to sell it should have been back when it was high 2's low 3's. At this point fellow longs take a large cut or take the risk and continue to hold long. me personally i have done what some would call not to smart and accumulated at these lower price to bring my average down. Im willing to take the chance and continue to hold long. There is no way of telling anything either you take the risk or you dont pretty simple. I believe it the technology and the patents and product direction alot slower that believed or told but welcome to the FDA governing the pharm world, everything at certain points belongs in there hands we can just hope all goes through. Good luck.
If you are not comfortable with the company,pipeline,management,posters....etc....
Then you should probably go and find another stock and board to post on. Since you are obviously wasting your own time here.
I've been seeing and reading all the positive stuff in the pipeline for this company. It seems like there's some garbage stuck in the pipeline because it has been over a year since "great things are in the pipeline" but this stock is only trending down and that pipeline seems to be jammed because nothing ever comes out. A Q3 loss was obvious since the epipen approval (which was supposedly coming in June) is still not here. Seems like this stock is just purely speculative with poor management, that never let me know what they are doing. I just keep seeing the same 4-5 people on this message board trying to promote the upside, but even if the epipen approval came through, how much upside can there possibly be here?
There has to be a 'very good reason' John Paulson upped his stake in TEVA by 90% [1 billion + stake now]. I wish he would buy into ATRS as well if we truly are a partner of TEVA's as that would mean our 'shells' should be used for a number of the generics they will be coming out with. I actually emailed him to take a look at ATRS!
The guy who lost $100K set up a GoFundme account & made a screen shot of his trading account to prove his lose. Martin Shkreli donated $5. That may be the funniest thing I've ever seen.