These guys are absolutely amazing. Their last pick delivered monstrous gains to my trading account. Ultimate Stock Alerts (search them in Google)
$75k Per Year Without Working... Yikes!!
Saw this on another board and thought you would like to know where your tax dollars are going
Follow these proven steps.
1. Don't get married to her.
2. Use your mom's address for receipt of your mail.
3. The guy buys a house.
4. Guy rents out house to his girl girlfriend who has 2 of his kids.
5. Section 8 will pay 900 a month for a 3 bedroom home.
6. Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare so guy doesn't have to pay for family insurance.
7. Girlfriend gets to go to college for free being a single mother.
8. Girlfriend gets 600 a month for food stamps.
9. Girlfriend gets free cell phone.
10. Girlfriend gets free utilities.
11. Guy moves into home but uses moms house for receipt of his mail.
12. Girlfriend claims one kid and guy claims one kid on taxes. Now you both get to claim head of house hold an $1800 tax credit.
13. Girlfriend gets disability for being "crazy" or having a "bad back" at $1800 a month and never has to work again.
This plan is perfectly legal and is being executed now by millions of people. A married couple with a stay at home mom yields $0 dollars. An unmarried couple with stay at home mom nets the following below:
$21,600 disability plus,
$10,800 free housing plus,
$6,000 free Obamacare plus,
$6,000 free food plus,
$4,800 free utilities plus,
$6,000 Pell grant money to spend plus,
$12,000 a year in college tuition free from Pell grant plus,
$8,800 tax benefit for being a single mother
Total Government Benefits:
$75,000 a year.
Now you know why our Great Republic is $18 plus trillion (that is $18 with 12 zeros) in debt, and the children and grandchildren of hard working Americans will pay the price.
Chinese goink too pickups sum cheep me thinx
Perhaps the CEO is preparing for sale of the company since he has also announced paring workforce....we will see.
CEO say no to selling, and say "hell No". But, it is all about the right price. $100 should do it.
What do I say? I say I can't make any sense of your statement.
And 2 former US Secretaries of State including Kissinger and George Schultz are warning against Iran can't be trusted in a Nuclear Deal. And that the Deal Obama is negotiating leaves Iran with too much Nuclear Weapons capable underground Labs, too capable to enrich Uranium to Warhead level. They are saying most of our Arab Nation Allies won't stand for that threat and nuclear holocaust waiting to happen in MidEast. They see Irans aggressive continued quest for Nuclear Weapons and firmenting Revolutions in many Arab countries, must be stopped.