cmhe, you might just be surprised someday... k
K. just saying . Been in this for more than multiple years and have added allways. Seen every CC and read earnings. But still underperform- still burning cash, still waiting on FDA= I will be as tickled as any long if it delivers on potential. Just not hanging my future on it.
cmhe, some people have 'where's the beef attitude'. I think it is there. 95% of the company is now held by institutions and insiders. It leads me to believe that there is interest in MNTA. I bought in and am nearing 10k. I post this so that you can say i told you so when it goes down, i'm fine with that... i believe in the company and i am taking the risk... 'cause, only a real risk can test the reality of a belief... k
that's why they keep selling shares. No value for now. If it was so promising more hedge funds and investors would be buying the share price would rise and the shorts would cover. None of this is happening. The small increase is retail investors gambling. Keep playing the lottery you might win- that in 5 years and have more than this sometime in the future company.
it will be approved by SEptember...sooner if FDA approves... teva's patent will expire then... and no one but us that is taking advantage... we will be anonymous millionaires!.... :) k
the management agrees that it is undervalued... they are saying that the ruling on Copaxone is holding MNTA back... without this, the company should rise to the levels of the bio-similar companies..
if approved... it will mean that it works... it will get a breakthrough designation...it will work for breast, ovarian, and cholorectal cancer, and many other indications... $200?... I think north of $500 easy... imo... k
over $250 Billion in the year 2020... k
80% powered to detect a 50% improvement for overall survival.... they don't have to get to 50% survival benefit for it to be a clinically meaningful result... this trial is the same design that you would use for a phase 3 trial... it is a pivotal trial, one that can be used as a registration study.. k
And they would get a piece of the Pancreatic cancer drug that Momenta has been getting great results from thus far. This is totally undervalued on that drug alone not to mention it is debt free and about to launch Copaxone very soon! WOW that is all I can say, this will be a $30 plus stock when it launches!! Then the Pancreatic Cancer drug, this is a multi year behemoth in the makings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I read up on the upcoming market potential for BIOSIMILARS and the market is ginormous! Mylan, ENDO, Mellankrodt and a host of others have to be eyeing Momenta for a buy. I could see a quick double happening especially with their relationships with Baxter and Euro generic power houses. When Copaxone hits the market this stock zooms to $30 on that one alone and it will be followed by Humira quickly after that launch.
Then the prospects of Necuparanib, with the cash base and NO debt this company has great potential ahead of it!
I am completely at lost for words... man I didn't even know that MNTA has this in its pipeline in the scope that I learned about it this weekend... I must have listened at least 4 times at their cached October investor presentation ... and multiple times in the following 4 presentations... I also skim/read several preclinical papers about it.... Necuparanib is a real gem... it has orphan designation, it is fast tracked since December because of the phenomenal phase 1 and 2a results... they are dosing in phase 2b now with 5mg/kg... trial size is 150 patients which makes it high powered... i'd like to think that the chances are very very good in an accelerated approval... dream... dream... dream... please come true!... k
in the recent presentations, they made it known that they want to let the pipeline mature first so that we shareholders get the best value... but hey, if someone wants to offer me $35 now I would be okay with it... at the end of the year I will want more.... aloha k
No product approvals, falling revenues,No new partnerships- other companies apparently see no value in their so called pipe line. If any of this changes then some upside. Management has been singing same song for far too long with no success.
copaxone will be decided any MOMENTa now...
the Hs-IVIg program is preclinical... the value will be unlocked with partnerships... however, if copaxone is approved and they do an at risk launch, Momenta will have the power to finance their development programs... k