Any short that covered will hate it when this keeps dropping into single digits. Management continues to show bad legal skills and lacking of understanding when it comes to the FDA procedures for bio-similar approval. Even though the patent ends in Sept this year-No FDA approval is the killer.
RCS Capital "RCAP"
CITI Initiated Coverage
With A $19 Target
on strong growth,
now $10.30 !
Shorts tried to take er
down to the 52 week low
the last few days in weak mkts,
they failed to do so!
"MNTA" Now has the
MOMO to the
4 awhile. . .
Sentiment: Strong Sell
There is too much here for someone not to pull the trigger. The Cancer compound potential is enormous aside from the Biosim, I see a offer at the $24-26 happening very soon. That's an opinion
The stock is so compressed at these levels it is like a loaded spring, one whiff of a potential suiter and I am sure there are a few due to the partnerships and prospects looming, this stock doubles FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's hilarious - the courts arguing up to the point where the patent will expire on its own - great judicial process....what a waste of friggin time.....teva lawyers did their job on this one.....in the end though, the final patent will expire -in September....so at this point the stock hardly reacted to the news....
Can someone explain why MNTA should continue this fight over TEVAs patent ( as I understand it) expiring in September? And let's face it, whoever loses in the lower court will appeal.
Seems the legal fees will outweigh any lost revenues, but maybe I'm missing something.
On the other side, Momenta's management has not been forth coming enough with the complexity of working with the FDA to get approval of bio-similar. I see Enoxaparin as a one off event, that they could not even protect with their legal team, thus the difficulty with anything related to Copaxone. Lots of drugs get fast tracked and then fail miserably in stage 2 or 3 trials. If they believed in their own hype , why do Baxter starting trials with their bio similar for Humira, shows lack of belief in fingerprint technology of a drug for approval only.. So these are some obstacles they have to overcome IMHO. Still long , but not following blindly.
Somebody is going to snap this one up and SOON! I see an easy double to $26 coming for it. Then we have their proprietary drug candidate that has been fast tracked?? This should be a $20 plus stock right now with its current prospects
I saw that article and believe it is incorrect. NVS sued the FDA a couple years ago to make a decision on the human growth hormone drug Omnitrope. I believe that it is actually the first biosimilar drug approved in the US.
Only 9.9% this time. This marks at least 5 consecutive years by my count. I think there was another midyear hike in July or August last year, as well. Teva is riding the horse hard while the FDA and Supreme Court leave MNTA-Sandoz twisting in the wind.
with interest rates near zero there is probably a lot of lazy money out there in stocks. so you bring up a good point. if interest rates start to rise, we could see some market turbulance. none of us has a crystal ball. imo i thnk a very slow rise in interest rates will be absorbed to some extent -a fast rise and markets will swoon -
Hope you are right....well, I am really hoping something happens prior to close of 2015. I paid $16 for my shares and it seemed like a good price at the time. Right now it seems like lazy money sitting here.
the teva patent will expire ......looks like before the courts act on their decision.........teva will have had time to switch patients to the new formulation - however judging by recent action of ESRX PBM, when the genreic comes out will PBMs find enough of a benefit to allow patients to continue on TEVA's new formulation or will they push patients to go generic? It's possible the latter will happen. So Teva looks to be winning the game now, -but it's certainly not over. I'm holding onto my stock -I got it at a good price anyway. IMHO this stock will be trading at higher price by end of 2015....glta