So glad I found Hulk Alerts when I did because before I found them I was in a financial hole. So I started only trading Hulk Alerts picks. It opened so much doors fro me. I would trade over 500% a day. . I highly recommend everyone to check them out copy and past Hulk Alerts into Google and search!
Did you hear about Hulk Alerts? There mother@#$%in geniuses! How do they do it? Just last month they told me to buy VISN because it was going to explode the @#$% up. So I did. I bought it at $3. Making $12,000. Thanks WA. Now I have more money to trade with. I highly recommend everyone to check them out copy and past Hulk Alerts into Google and search!
Fifth Third Announces Fourth Quarter Earnings Per Diluted Share of $0.43
2013 Earnings Per Diluted Share of $2.02, Up 22 Percent from 2012
Record full year net income and net income to common shareholders
• 4Q13 net income available to common shareholders of $383 million, or $0.43 per diluted common share
• 4Q13 return on average assets (ROA) of 1.24%; return on average common equity of 10.8%; return on average tangible common equity** of 13.1%
• Pre-provision net revenue (PPNR)** of $614 million in 4Q13, including $91 million pre-tax gains on the valuation of the Vantiv warrant and $69 million increased litigation reserves ◦ Net interest income (FTE) of $905 million, up 1% sequentially; net interest margin of 3.21% ◾ Period end portfolio loans of $88.6 billion, up $1.4 billion; average portfolio loans up 1% sequentially
◦ Noninterest income of $703 million compared with $721 million in prior quarter (gains on Vantiv investments similar in each quarter)
◦ Noninterest expense of $989 million, up 3% from 3Q13, driven by higher litigation reserve expense partially offset by a benefit to the mortgage repurchase provision
• Overall credit trends remain favorable ◦ 4Q13 net charge-offs of $148 million (0.67% of loans and leases) vs. 3Q13 NCOs of $109 million (0.49% of loans and leases) and 4Q12 NCOs of $147 million (0.70% of loans and leases); 4Q13 results included $43 million of charge-offs on a loan restructured during the quarter and $6 million of home equity charge-offs due to a change in policy, which together contributed 22 bps to the 4Q13 charge off ratio
◦ 4Q13 provision expense of $53 million vs. $51 million in 3Q13 and $76 million in 4Q12
◦ Allowance for loan and lease losses decreased $95 million sequentially reflecting continued improvement in credit trends and charges to the allowance; allowance to loan ratio of 1.79%
◦ Total nonperforming assets (NPAs) of $986 million, including loans held-for-sale (HFS), declined $39 million, or 4%, sequent
by the way, they folded like a cheap tent. we'll see about any forthcoming fine and dismissal of offending michigan employee.
student of the Crayola I see sob? do dogs, sheep and goats then they must be killed but you can't eat the meat?. Danish cartoons must have really p.....d you off.
are they located in Michigan? seems thats where the order originated. looking forward to outcome of latest lawyer discussions. think they will cave?
you know bankers in bed with feds never go to jail, nor do lying pres's.