He probably won't understand your response but let's see what he tries to say. Not that it matters.
Good reply. And all information in the public domain. Spinners try not to let facts get in their way though.
I will tell you why you are wrong about each specific point but it won't change anything. you will continue to ignore facts and instead post opinions.
1. Pyott's comp has always been tied to EPS. I'm here, I know.
2. Pyott made cuts last year, cut 25% of the eyecare sales force.
3. He has been looking at companies for years, even acquired some..Skinmedica, Inamed. Rumor was he was talking to Shire and Elan for 2 years before VRX came about.
4. Yes he is only now cutting R&D but he is cutting by 33% not 80% as Pearson wants to. Pearson's suggestion of 300-400m as the entire R&D budget isn't even enough to fund the resarch required by the FDA on current products. He is literally clueless on how much it takes to launch a big branded product. Understand, counting Botox, AGN has 5 product all bigger than the biggest product at VRX. They don't R&D because they have "me too" products and branded generics, nothing innovative. AGN is an innovative company, VRX is not, it's a mismatch.
And, you say R&D is unproductive but by industry standards AGN R&D has been independently ranked among the most productive. FACT.
So there is the reply you asked for... mostly facts...but don't let those stand in your way. you obviously have an agenda and you won't listen to anything reasonable that conflicts.
Again, please respond to why Pyott is doing these things . You can't He is a liar and a self serving pig. Respond .........
Allergan has been working on this aquisition you will later find out about long before VRX ever became a pimple on their as*.
You are wrong and know nothing. I'm convinced you are Bill Ackman. You have been pretty quiet since your biggest career day on Tuesday. Wounds now licked so you are back to haunt us here again.
Tell me why i am wrong You can't because everything above is absolutely true and Pyott sat on his $%^ until VRX made a hostile offer None of the above would be happening without VRX
GTHCGD, you are as slimy as Pearson and Ackman. That is the only response your comments deserve.
Grossly overpaying? Mr. Pyott could offer 1 for 1 with DNDN and still not be overpaying for the only Approved Immunotherapy in the US and the EU. Taking the checkered flag in the race to immunotherapy and acquiring a technology from which entire pipelines could be derived.
How in the world can you AGN people believe a thing Pyott says.
- Only now linking stock compensation with performance - AS VRX and Pearso have done
- Only now making cuts - as VRX and Pearson will do
- Only now looking at acquiring a company - As VRX and Pearson do
- Only now cutting unproductive R&D - As VRX and Pearson will do
Where was all of this pre VRX ? Why the heck has shareholder value become so important only now ? And how in the world can you be against giving your shareholders a voice and doing everything possible to silence your stockholders .
Pyott is a transparent greedy pig trying to save his #$%^&
Read the new S.A. article just out, talks about how AGN CEO is adamant about announcing an imminent acquisition very very very soon!
DNDN has been the ONLY company AGN has been sniffing around for over a year now, plus they own Provenge drug web domain names!
AGN needs to dilute themselves with a reverse merger or direct acquisition, the smellier the better to ward off the sharks like crony Ackman and friends. Besides, DNDN debt is a huge tax write off AGN could use as an asset on the balance sheet to mitigate taxes on current profits.
Hmmm, it appears obvious what will happen next. It just makes too much sense. Only question now is exactly when it will be announced and at what price does DNDN get taken out.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
The difference in quality between the two organisations and the two leaders is mind blowing