Still have 2 quality analyst green flags and some compelling results. I say the first wave of upgrade weak hands got impatient. Won't they be sorry.
Mortgage your house and sell with all your conviction. Report back in a month and let's talk.
Contrary to popular myth, clinical results are almost never "leaked". AMPE does a great job of shielding the trial. Does anyone know the list of clinics carrying out the trial? How about physicians? Not a single anecdotal report from a patient either.
I agree that it's not fun to watch it drift (regularly) lower. Especially if it is a major holding in one's portfolio. I bought a few K additional at $7.50. If it hits $7, I'll find additional funds.
There is not any news from competitors in the OA or OAK sector that would account for it, so it seems it's just trading. Though, it's worse than it looks, as the small cap indices it is tied most closely to are actually up, and that is not even helping it.
Dead money until August when the data is released. Would venture to say, the traders have moved elsewhere to make a buck and then shall return towards the end of July to catch the clinical trial results--ROBUST...
Not likely. If bad news were leaking, the down draft would be more sever with substantially more volume. Buy now while you can get it cheap! This recent move down from the $8.50 range has been on very light volume, which I see as positive.
You can't be serious, firstly the stock has come down a buck with the market in general, but with no news to consider you are now chewing fingernails, why is that, we have volume at 280,000 shares at the moment and that is hardly convincing downside, wouldn't it be easy for institutions and HF's to short most of that daily downside, that's why they'll have to cover over the coming days, now this is your fifth negative nilly post in three trading days and I see no real tangible reason other than you have nearly run out of fingernails....
...a number of block trades all on the downside over the past 5 trading days and a 14% drop in share price. Disappointing results?...problems with the factory?....something else?
The cabal boyz will be working this one as the short position, most likely well in excess of 5.0MM shares, that needs to get covered prior to month end or early August as the Ampion clinical results will be forthcoming; and then the July oppies need to be set up so the cabal boyz don't have to pay out on that one either...lovely casino in which we play.....
They get to control the price until clinical data is released.....might as well just relax, paint a wall and watch it dry until data release....
Gee lets do some math.......52M shares outstanding.....volume today currently at 200K.....looks like it just the short predators at work
You really have no history on this stock,like what does ROBUST mean to you? It may not mean an instant rise in stock price but that is on the way, despite your premonitions that are all negative and all unfounded. So go ahead and short a few thousand shares this morning and hold that position for at least two weeks and I will thank you later.
Well the market is only up 121 points today and almost everyone is up on no news but this stock is down. This is not good and pumpers can say what the want but truly some news is known by the insiders friends and family and selling is taking place. The only thing we can hope for is that some have left because no news first week of July but would not buy one share on that chance. This stock has been pumped by management and fellow stock holders so much that there is no more room for hype. Results are we are dead.