Last two days of trading has been very positive. It seem earlier this week we witnesses capitulation and now we can look forward to gains again. I don't believe that PBYI will stay below 50 for long
DO NOT HOLD ANY STOCKS OVERNIGHT NOWADAYS. Market is BRUTAL buy the ETF's such as DWTI,
UVXY, NUGT stocks ETF's. Daytrade this stock and sell at the close.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I stumbled upon ULTIMATE STOCK ALERTS ( google them) and haven’t looked back since. Their last Nasdaq alert delivered 33% in a few days.
It's a biotech stock. Many investors are waiting for the drug to get approved. Once it does, Puma will take off. This is one of those companies which are in the heavy risk category.
This stock has a negative EPS of -7. Never buy a stock with a negative EPS unless you are going to flip it quick. That number is supposed to be on the positive side or they are bleeding cash. Did you read their financial statement? If you did, why did you buy it anyway. Be smart and buy stocks with PE's under 10 and you will not lose. Better yet, get one that pays a dividend while you wait for your sell price. Always use stop loss.
I have bought and sold this stock for Gains and have not watched it for 90 days then I see it is trading at below $45 Now? Is it Time to Get in for a POP soon? I am waiting for OIL to stabilize first before I get in.
I am in CMRX Stock and it is the ONLY STOCK ON MY RADAR THAT IS GREEN TODAY.
I believe that when the Market recovers this will easily be a $50 stock in one week BUT when is it going to stop Falling? NO ONE KNOWS..
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I've been following trade alerts from the Penny Stock 101 org newsletter, and I've been consistanly beating the market. If you want to get an early jump on the fastest moving NASDAQ, NYES and OTC stocks signup now.Just on an email stating they have a new pick coming tomorrow!
Very nice synopsis. Only one addition, the EMA may take a much more aggressive approach to the approval of neratnib. I agree the toxicity is manageable and in this very hard to treat population I think the benefits outweigh the risks.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
"oatbtc", Hadn't checked this board in some time, and just now saw your note. In short, the data stream for PBYI of late has been mediocre at best, save yesterday's readout of the P2 loperamide prophylaxis ExteNET follow-on. As you may know, that trial, which was initiated in February, sought to determine if prophy loperamide could reduce incidence and/or duration of G3 neratinib-related diarrhea. A preliminary update showed an improvement in this toxicity issue across 50 patients on study so far (n=72). Very notably, the trial (which ultimately had a mid-stream protocol shift of dosing regimens) showed a significant reduction in both incidence and duration. Go to the Puma site if you care to as I believe they might have a replay available, but the gist is that G3 toxicity dropped to 18.5% and 13.0 across the first (original) and second (amended) protocol dosing tiers, respectively. So, what does that mean? For the bears, I believe, it blows a major hole in one of their two big arguments against the compound. Simply put, toxicity now appears to be very manageable. We need to see the final numbers, but early indications seem very promising. The second bear argument is the drug's efficacy isn't compelling "enough", and FDA will reject or demand more data (5 year DFS or OS). Not enough space her to rebut, but my opinion is that take is wrong-headed. Nothing is certain, but I am modeling the likelihood of extended adjuvant approval at comfortably above 50%. That is, again, my opinion. To the extent I comment on boards, I encourage all to do their own due diligence! If the Q116 FDA filing for NDA drops as planned, and the MEA goes in 1H16, the probability the company gets sold should ratchet up. Neratinib is one of a few NDA-ready (soon to be NDA-pending) oncology molecules. If it is approved for the broader Intent To Treat population, it seems likely usage would focus on the subset of HR+ patients. Smaller than hoped for, but conservatively $1-$2 billion, in my view.
I'll keep this short and sweet...Google "Penny Stock 101 org' signup for their free newsletter and get their next trade alert. Come back and thank me tomorrow!
hopped back in this afternoon as stock pulling back -10 points for the past 10 days = let's see how high it will rise for second trip = ho hum
You really need to do a google or yahoo search for "Penny Stock 101 org' and signup for their 100% complimentary email newsletter. They consistently bring me winning trade ideas. Just 8 ½ weeks into the 'Fall 2015' season and they've put out a combined total of +1,843% in profit. I am very impressed! Try it out for yourself now