Hey bmw_petrobas ... "...I am telling this story about abuse to anyone/everyone I know," ehhh ?!?
1. If ... If ... you have any friends, your friends will not care.
2. Abuse happens daily in America. Women...are forced to run away with their children, who are stalked by their own husbands...to hide in domestic violence shelters found in most every major city in America.
Statistics are: 1 in 4 women will experience domestic violence in a lifetime.
3. Men ... Men ... are victims of nearly 3 million assaults in the U.S.A. Meaning...their wives are tossing
cast iron frying pans across the room, or worse, at their hubbies.
4. Domestic violence is the 3rd leading cause of homelessness among families.
5. Here you are ... standing on a soapbox ... over some emails men have sent to female Zillow
employees. The lawsuit is filed, justice will be served ... your Zillow "short position" is what drives
your posts. Ehhh ... bmw ??
Hahahahaha. That is a great one. Make sure you stomp your feet real hard when you say that. Exactly how many real estate agents do you "support" on an ongoing basis? I am sure that the real estate industry is shaking in their boots. The NAR will probably call an emergency meeting on Monday morning now that you are not supporting agents that use Z. I can only wonder and hope as to how much Z stock will also drop on Monday when word gets out of this.
Personally I will no longer support any real estate agent who advertises on Zillow and I am telling this story about abuse to anyone and everyone I know.
When volume is semi-normal and price action is odd and unexplained by news, etc. this could be the likely reason:
It is often felt that the Market Makers manipulate the prices. "Market Manipulation" is an emotive term, and conjurers images of shady deals and exploitation. Market Makers are not elusive companies that appear then vanish overnight. Market Makers are duty bound to make a market and to meet the needs of those they are responsible, to this end they may try to influence the market.
Market Makers are however known to lower prices to "panic" investors into selling, sometimes called "shaking the tree"? Moving the price up, encourages sells, moving it down also encourage sell, hence also the term dead cat bounce when a Market Maker will mark a falling stock up to encourage buyers in thinking they have reached the bottom.
I will agree with you on that point: the quality of these boards is horrendously awful. I wish Google had stock message boards. They would probably work.
Options expiration could also be a factor. Looks like someone is blowing puts out of the water. They became very expensive recently.
The major holders that control the majority of the float are squeezing the price in anticipation of the closing of the Trulia merger in the first half of 2015.
Hey uplistedforsuccess / jambros3 (same dude) ... 1. This is our Zillow Board.
3. Get Lost !
Here's hoping that Yahoo buys out Zillow for no other reason then to get some programmers who know how to design and keep a website working properly.
arrrrrrr....I'm SICK of all the errors you encounter on these message boards....messages that don't post...messages that disappear for no apparent reason...conversation links that don't open up....the list goes on and on!!!
I'm sure all you shorties thought I was going to pump Zillow for other reasons. Nope. I'm still hoping you can bring it back down to $100 but I might be all tied up in oil if the bargains keep getting cheaper and cheaper. Do your best shorty!!
Every fraud pump now again can be dumped and flipped against fraud street bankster terrorists
fraud pump out of steam again next
Haven't you heard? According to Carnival Cramer.....Yahoo is going to BUY Zillow. And GRUB. And TWTR. And YELP. Where have you been, really? Get with the program.
Perhaps there could be a day where Z is weak due to a bad headline......but for the most part, this won't affect Z stock one way or the other. Plus, companies carry insurance that would probably cover some if not all of a judgement for this type of thing.
Hey bmw_petrobas ... "Punitive damages on this one boys and girls," ehhh ?!?
1. Either ... Zillow settles out of court ... story is printed on Page A-16 of the New York Times.
2. Zillow takes a chance ... goes to trial.
3. What effect such would have on the price of Zillow, remains an unknown.
4. Mr.Market ... today ... is seemingly ... unimpressed. UP $5.30 so far.
5. Any other ... boys and girls ... office theories ? Ehhh ... bmw_petrobas ?
Hey worktolive ... "What's the Good News ... Zillow Up $5 Today?" ehhh ?!?
1. There is no "Good News" that is out in public.
2. Zillow has become volatile during the past few weeks.
3. Rumor buyout innuendo based on ... analyst guessing.
4. For sure ... if anyone answered the question on our Zillow Board ... would you believe the answer ??
Options Expiration ?
Positive Market Sentiment based on the Un-Employment and Jobs Report ?
What's the News ?
Actually, according to Yahoo historical stock prices TRLA did not close above the threshold until 11/14/14. But since then its been above it every day and we are on day #15 if I am counting correctly.
Despite a massive $75m TV Ad campaign in 2014 Zillow Unique User Numbers continued the downward slump since July with only 74.3 million Users in November, down 9.75% from October and down 16.36% since the July peak. For those who defend Zillow by saying numbers always drop in November the key issue this year is that User numbers fell 16.36% from July, and in 2013 they dropped only 13.9% in same period.