retail speculators are mostly gone, you are correct. This is strictly institutional, ETF related buying and selling. the days of hype and chat boards moving stocks is a thing of the past, good post.
I think your trading projection is a safe bet. I hope the merger gets completed successfully, as long as it gets done, r/s is essential to be done sooner or later for the new company. Good luck to you, sir.
I don't blame you to think that I was hired to work on this message board because it seems like it. But I am not. I started posting believing snta would sell, merge or distribute the asset to shareholders. Although I still think that there is a strong possibility of short term hype in pps, I just did not feel comfortable reading how the things were written in ER. I am sorry if my posts were interpreted as paid pump. Again, I hope my decision to sell was wrong. Good luck to you.
I bought back a few shares as a hedge last week at .39 but now will wait for my original projection, .28-.34 to add more. Merger will go through but a reverse split is almost a guarantee along with raising more money so the day trading is definitely over and now the waiting game. Smart you sold.
Sentiment: Strong Sell
biotechsuccess... most of the retail investors you're targeting with your stock trading advice messages are gone. Whoever hired you to work this message board to either buy or sell SNTA are wasting their time.
I posted many 'Positive' opinions on this board with the very possible chance for pps to reach a dollar level. However, today's ER reflected not much of what I was longing to hear, except their cash/asset position was higher than expected. When I had to read the sentences saying, "If the merger is not completed..." and the notion that keeping pps over $4 after the merger completion will not be easy, I had lost my confidence, and decided to sell my position right before the closing bell. (I will keep watching, and try to find a re-entry point.) I am posting this, feeling obligated to share my decision to other readers and posters on this board. I hope that my decision today was wrong, and best luck to all.
This week will be very important for SNTA shareholders. The disastrous plunge in the price of the stock, 2.00 to .20 was primarily due to the past result of SNTA's drug trials but cash was 80 mil plus so why did the stock hit .20? Uncertainty and fear but still above net cash value. Well that was an extreme plunge but with Madrigal's alliance stock has stabilized at .40. It's now well above the 50 and 200 moving day averages so technically strong. The question is how much cash does SNTA NOW have? I think the write downs, reported this week, will, as The Donald would say, be HUGE! Take with that the outstanding debt due in a few years, and cash per share will be significantly lower than a few months back. My guess, 30 million at best. I traded this stock from 1.95 to .22 and have been profitable doing so and bought back at .39 average.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Just as you foresaid, it closed into green side. I appreciate your experienced opinion. I am glad you are one of us who see this stock's strong possibility of esculating over a dollar per share. Good luck to everybody next week.
Looks to me that the shorts are covering today. Very classic movement. They are lowering the ask price little by little and cent by cent to control the trade. If I am right, it will close at very close to yesterday's price if not over in green side. Considering short volume was only about 50k shares yesterday, today is the day the rest of shorts have to cover before earning report (and other announcement on Monday). Next week will be a huge price upside.
Another quiet and low volume day, Amongst all those little trades, a few big purchases made that I don't think they were new shorts. Somebody is accumulating for the next jump. Zack was wrong about earning date, but my broker says it will be on May 9th (next Monday). Let's see whether we will see a huge shoot ups near to or over a dollar for the next couple of weeks.
Almost no activity for more than 2 hours except small trades (totaling less than 30k shares), and all of sudden big buys (200k shares)... Hmmm. Do you think institutionals are buying in? Something is coming. Maybe, it is coiling up for another big surge during next week.
plocebo effect it kill people
Sentiment: Strong Sell