Mr. Lobster, just curious, at what price did you buy your shares? Sounds like you are in the red big time. If I sell now, I am up 75%, but I will wait for the full $8.00 which is a certainty. NICE.
I take that back...I just listened to his comments, and all he implicitly admits is that one should know something more than the generic finance and investing shtick when it comes to the oil bidnez.....
Gee! Ya think?
He thinks oil is headed lower....But hey! That doesn't mean he won't be putting a bid together for TLM. Npt at all. Oh, he's all over that. $15 bucks, wasn't it?
But it seems like he's learned a lot more about the oil bidnez than he used to know. A day late and a dollar short.
Couldn't have said it better ... its straight up math and choice to wait and risk possible issues.$7.85 was the better price if you didn't take the ' payday loan ' so to speak and get worried take a slight loss and sell now and let the arbs take the possible profit ! Or you can wait it out. There is no great conspiracy just business.
What REPYY should do rather than buy TLM equity is buy TLM debt at a steep discount.
I also think TLM debt is practically worthless at the current price of oil below $50.
If I were REPYY, I'd be secretly seeking to buy REPYY's own debt at a sharp discount.
I have a surprise buyer for TLM debt at a steep discount. Can you guess whom?
Hint: It's not another company!
Sentiment: Strong Sell
The arbs are providing an immediate exit at a discount to the offered price...take it or leave it. They take on the risk of the deal ultimately closing. If "tex" thinks arbs are "ripping people off", despite the fact that its your own free choice to sell to them or not, you're an immature dolt who shouldn't have access to money. And if people don't have enough math skills to know the (quite obvious) cost to them of the transaction, then they're dolts too.