Sad, really. Company in the thick of a country where 80% of the lakes and streams are polluted and they can't do any better than this? Some American firm could buy them out for a song and get a foothold in China and India.
with 18million cash coming in will take a long time for cash flow problems to arise
ITEM 8.01 OTHER EVENTS.
On May 6, 2013 at the annual shareholder meeting, the Registrant will announce the planned sale of approximately 238.43 acres of industrial land, including 75,161 square meters of construction area, by the Registrant’s subsidiary, Tianjin Baoding Environmental Science and Technology Co., Ltd. The Baodi Economic Development Zone Management Committee, which has jurisdiction over property located in the Economic Development Area in which the property is situated, has agreed to permit the sale and has provided the guaranty that the sale will be completed. The Registrant acquired the property for approximately $5.28 million on November 26, 2010 and will sell it along with all construction for approximately $18 million. Including the costs of construction and operation expended by the Registrant since acquisition, the Registrant expects to break even on the sale. The sale is expected to close before the end of 2013.
Are you a Tritech employee? If this company is so great why can they not employ their assets more effectively and make some money? Poor management, very simple answer.
They should have never gone into the turnkey contract business, but rather stayed in Consulting as a highly specialized solutions provider. To be a contractor they are very undercapitalized.
In the US the CEO would have already been changed out but I guess in China anything goes. After all he is loosing only our money.
makes one wonder---- most to be made is 1.60 vs one big contract or collection of receivables---what motivates unless getting paid off to help stock down for a reason--zacks has strong buy yet at 1,60 sell comes from a front for hedge funds or others---
I am positive about the Joimt venuture with the China company in India. This could be a home run. It is very cheap here - 1) verified by a Chicago bank and line of credit- BMO Harris Bank in Chicago. Since our inception, we have successfully implemented over 800 projects in provinces, municipalities, autonomous regions and special administrative regions throughout China as well as overseas regions such as Africa, Asia and North America
2) With software copyrights, product patents, and capable employees in China, the U.S. and India, Tri-Tech's capabilities span the cycle of innovation. In September 2009, Tri-Tech successfully completed its Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ
3) NINE dollar book value 4) (TRIT), which provides turn-key water resources management, water and wastewater treatment, industrial safety and pollution control solutions, announced today that it has secured multiple contracts during the first quarter of 2013 in all three reported business segments. The total value for the awarded contracts was approximately $9.56 million equivalent to RMB 60.2 million.
5) Tri-Tech Holding Partners up with Chengdu Xingrong Investment Co. Ltd to Develop Indian Market
The partnership aligns three great companies with much synergy in a land offering exciting opportunities," Mr. Gavin Cheng, CEO of Tri-Tech Holding, Inc. said, "To take our business to a new level in India, we need massive capital backup and other resources
6) Steady fall from a 20$ PPS , now it is a steal 7) With 39 software copyrights, 11 product patents, and approximately 430 employees in China, the U.S. and India, Tri-Tech's capabilities span the cycle of innovation.
8) Long history of clients and projects-We have maintained a long-term, trusted partnership with AV Cell for many years.
The repeat business from AV secured a $2.02 million contract to provide a replacement sulfite waste liquid evaporator vessel. Tri-Tech U.S. signed the agreement with AV Cell Inc. ("AV Cell"), a company located in Atholville, New Brunswick, Canada
9) Last year they had wins in Mexico with a first zero liquid discharge unit contract for industrial wastewater . Now the sites are on India , Asia and the Middle East.
10) Jan 2013- Tri-Tech will be responsible for design, procurement, installation, operation troubleshooting and maintenance of all automated control equipment and instruments for two water intakes, source water pipes, treated water pipes and operation of water purification facilities for the phase 1 of Chengdu No. 7 Water Works project. Tri-Tech expects the project will be completed by the end of April 2013.
11) 3.2 million in development projects and one new university project in Beijing, and wastewater treatment system procurement services for a new subway station in Beijing, and flash flood early warning and forecasting systems for several counties in Guangxi, Fujian and Hubei provinces.
12) ￼A wholly-owned subsidiary Tri-Tech Infrastructure, LLC was established in United States engage in
introduction of new technologies, products and local application 13) Their Rainfall, flash flood monitor system
solution has been successfully applied in more than 50 projects in Heilongjiang, Qinghai, Guizhou, Guangxi, Hebei, Chongqin, Yunnan, Anhui, Shanxi, Beijing and in post-disaster reconstruction of Sichuan and Longnan of Gansu as well as the following similar projects all over the country. The solution system is composed of three subsystems: subsystem of hydrological testing facilities, hydrological communication subsystem; subsystem of hydrological central/subcentral stations.
Water Solutions -
Tri-Tech Infrastructure (India) Private Limited was founded comprehensively pursue businesses associated
with wastewater treatment and environment improvement in India ￼Acquired BSST and expanded business in industrial safety and pollution control ￼Engaged Friedman LLP assist Tri-Tech implementing SOX 404 internal control compliance program ￼Acquire Majority Stake in Yuanjie Water and diversify in building water system integration and water
treatment equipment systems segments ￼Acquisition of J&Y International, Wisconsin,USA , diversify in desalination , recycled water reuse , wastewater
ZLD ￼Build and Transfer Project of lad Banner Drinking Water Treatment Plant Construction for City of Ordos in
Inner Mongolia Aunomous Region, project will biggest drinking water treatment plant which
uses technology of dual membrance a combination of (ultra-filtration and nanofiltration membrances) ￼Awarded three sewerage collection system and sewerage treatment plants for Hajipur wn, gusarai wn
and Buxar wn in state of Bihar, Republic of India ￼Provided QAPCO a multi-effect desalination unit with ily processing capacity of 240 m³/y in Doha,Qatar ￼Participated in National Non-Structural of Flash Flood Disaster Prevention Projects (Country Level), providing
system design, equipment procurement and project implementation for nearly 70 countries across 21
provinces, municipalities and aumous regions. stable and matured proprietary flash flood forecasting
system and integrated field moniring devices are highly commended by cusmers.
No need to put TRIT with rest of other Chinese stocks as fraud category.
Man, do your research before you come to bogus conclusion.
The reason the TRIT stock is down in the toilet is incompetence mgmt. They
burn cash reseve to expand past 18 months. With delaay in projects, no moeny coming in
to pay the bills. That is why they went borrowing route instead of issueing new shares.
Please do us a favor!!!! Show some intelegence.....
Why are you post this #$%$. Look at the reasons why the company has under performed past six qtrs. Its not fraud. Its incompetence mgmt dont know how to execute greatest opportunity in their own back yard. Read and investegate before you post this #$%$.
Talking of contract wins, the first quarter of 2013 has proven to be a great start for the year; approximately $9.6 million worth of contract was awarded to Tri-Tech Holding. We also see expansion on the cards for the company as a joint venture has been formed to develop the Indian water infrastructure market.