yes but--Goldie is still here--not for a long time but checking in and yes alan appears gone--unbelieveabe--guess that belly fat got em--nor avy nor catnip either--maybe if anyone is still around now they will finally realize we were not "avanipgold" i think alan was--lol--well it finally made some bucks it seems but not in alan time--but there were laughs here--
Alan "Breath of Baghdad" Daniels is a taker. He has no income, thus whatever a productive citizen such as yourself pays is more than Alan. Alan takes, he's an Obama constituent.
In case you're wondering, no, I didn't buy in 1993, just making the point that an argument can be skewed by choice of reference point. I bought 3 lots from 2006-08, have a cost basis of about $21, 2000 shares, for an unrealized gain of almost $18,000. Plus I've collected $1500-2000 per year in dividends, another $12,000 or so. For me, this has been a VERY good investment. A real success story. Looking forward to holding the three companies PFE will divide itself into. Wonder which will get the new cancer-immuno drug.
As a percentage of income, your boy pays infinitely more state income tax than I do. What is your point?
OR, in 1993 it was $4.83 and share, and in the last 20 years it has increased in value by almost 7-fold, a very FORWARD performance. In addition, you've collected 14 years of dividends which, had you reinvested, would have you showing a modest profit. And, you could have sold at any time, taken your loss, and moved into something else. Sorry for your disappointment, but it's a bit overstated and disingenuous - you've had access to all the information needed to make decisions. Maybe you should turn your finances over to an advisor who would know when to sell and move on. There are poor investments and poor investors. What was your rationale for holding for 14 years, when the stock moved down for 10 of them?
In the year 2000 this stock sold for 44 bucks a share. Look at it now. We have gone BACKWARDS. This has been and I am afraid will be a VERY poor investment. A real disgrace.
(ticker) just went down. Good thing I didn’t buy it. Instead I bought PFE which Ultimate
Stock Alerts (google them) recommended
Of course, I do. Take a look at the Alan hovel and compare to my place. Four stall garage and twice the space and my lawn is green.
Harold Tibbetts- 679 Rancho Circle Mesquite, NV (702-346-7045) , should you scroll through you post history, you will find yourself tooting your own horn quite often. Does this mean you are a blower?
Well Carold, As a percentage of value, you pay more taxes at 679 Rancho Circle Mesquite, NV (702-346-7045) than Alan pays for the "hovel on a former hog farm".
Let's review Obama & Democrats reasons why they suffered such a Shellacking Nov.4
1. Obamacare costing much more in 2015 and still an utter failure with millions without coverage.
2. Ebola starting to spread in the US because Obama failed to close our Borders to Ebola infected countries.
3. Stock market has lost all of 2014 gains thanks to Obama's & democrat incompetence and failed leadership.
5. ISIS now controls half of Iraq. The war our brave soldiers and Bush won and Obama gave it all back.
6. $8 trillion in deficit spending the past 6- years and still 47 million Americans on Obama food stamps and welfare rather than working and paying taxes.
7. More scandals then I can keep track of IRS, Benghazi, Mexico Gun running to drug dealers, now Ebola spreading and Obama refuses to ban travel to and from Ebola infected coutries.
8. Harry Reid sitting on 300 Bills that he will not bring to the floor for a vote. Fact not liberal lies or fiction.
Here are just some of the reasons they lost but fell free to add yours to the posting.