Sp is stuck cause they run'in out of money. If they find someone stupid nuf to lend them mony then thats great. If they dilute in any way thats very bad. Like i said b4 and i will say it again, we need a 500% increase in production, other wise watch your investment dwindle over a long painful wait.
Just give up. They are dragging their feet, milking common stock holders for all they can get. By the time the sp appreciates, you will have ben diluted and depreciated to the point of total loss.
No reason it should remain steady or worse. Should be up at least 10% based on the amount of time since the last update. Maybe 15%
From IV board by Brennus-
On 06dec13 FEEC announced that CUCBM had agreed to extend the exploration period for Shouyang Block B. At the same time they announced that:
"In addition, FEEB and CUCBM agreed to revise certain additional terms of the Shouyang PSC to reflect the agreement regarding the foregoing matters and certain other matters and intend to do so within 90 days following December 6, 2013."
90 days from 06dec13 works out to be this Thursday. So we could potentially hear something interesting this week. However, please keep in mind this is FEEC we're talking about. It's just as likely that FEEC can't get the job done by the 6th of March and they'll ask us to 'stand by to stanby'. It's possible nothing happens and we hear nothing. It's possible that something happens and we don't hear about it! Don't everybody get their panties in a wad if Thursday comes and goes without any news. Hard to tell with these screwballs.
If we do hear something, what will it be? What are 'certain additional terms'? What are 'certain other matters'? Who knows! Since CUCBM and FEEC were able to hammer out terms in area B of Shouyang, it makes some sense to speculate 'certain additional terms' would apply to area A, or the pilot area. Maybe FEEC will sell an equity stake in the pilot area to pay off SCB and fund exploration in area B. Heck, maybe FEEC will sell a controlling stake in area A, retain all rights they currently have to area B, and focus exploration efforts in that latter area. All these would require CUCBM approval...which explains why there has been an executive presence in China for the past several weeks.
Could it be a straight buyout of FEEC? Maybe, but I doubt it. Don't think they could turn that in time to meet the SCB extension date. Although SCB would probably just extend again anyhow so it's not a 0% chance of a buyout...just that all the other machinations don't seem to match that scenario.
IMHO... the next production update will be extremely important. If it has increased as others here (and on other message boards) have indicated it should then FEEC might just be at a "turning point". If the production has decreased or even remained steady then I believe the market will punish the share price in a most severe way. - IMHO
But I think I see some interesting activity going on with the MMs lately... Anybody else noticing this as well? Usually a good sign of things to be shortly coming around the corner...
Maybe they'll get us a nice funding deal and 2014 drilling plan and set up a meeting sometime this year. It has been a long time. We didn't have one at all last year.
Time for some momentum to build. Lot of good news on the horizon. Big pop can easily happen. Especially if they are working with the wall street cabal. I think not though. Not ready for prime time. There still be time for us pedestrians to ante up. Oops, did I show my cards.
Currently they get nearly all of it. I think 3.5% royalty to Shell. There is a level maybe 10 times this where they would have to pay a small VAT. I would have to go back and dig up that number but its nothing crazy. We currently own the entire interest in the core area where we are production drilling. There are more areas of the block where CUCBM owns a 30% stake but if we get to that point, then they have to pay us 30% of the development cost of that area out of production sales so its going to be a ways down the road before they get any cut.
I say all that to say this. They have plenty of room to partner out a JV percentage here. Most of the other companies have already seen huge percentage dilutions of their concessions for their drilling programs. We do have debt, but we do still essentially own the block after all these years. JMHO
Good for you Angler, wish I could. Been in this along time, also 06/01/07. Don't plan on selling 0 or plus a dollar.
Lot of eyes are watching this. It very could be the beginning of what we've been waiting on for the past decade..!!! I hope so- bought another 35K today @ .1175....