If CBRX received a buyout offer for $15/share on Monday you'd find a reason for thinking it's very negative.
Here's some reality - you shorted the stock in the week preceding the reverse split.
Even if the shares fell to $6.00, it would still be 10% above where you claimed to have shorted.
You have no life.
When I start making senseless posts like the last one I made I know it's time to go. I never go to message boards except this one. No more. Nothing I or anyone else says or believes on the retail level will have any affect on the stock's price. We have but two choices to sell or to hold. All the inane chatter here is a waste of time. Hasta
I have all of the residents of the asylum on ignore including fake rambo (he's no rambo). These posts are for normal people, investors and like minded. Have fun and don't hurt each other or we'll have to put you in time out. :)
No ill will between CBRX and ACT .........and you know that. This was done to tidy things up.....nothing more...............and actually ....since we are talking about who is smarter here......in the long run? ......my money is on Condella......I'll say it it once more.....he is the tortoise..........
He paid $6.08 when the market price was $6.81. I'm sure you could have negotiated a better price, but Condella isn't as smart as you.
I just think it's very negative ACT wants no part of CBRX and was willing to take a huge loss here. Let's see. Who's smarter , ACT or posters on here? What is ACT's record vs. posters on here? No, once reality sets in, CBRX drifts below $6 and everyone on here will say ACT was smart to sell above $6!
and trust me..condella has a few weeks to spark up whatever IP cbrx has that he keeps referencing? no need to wait..i am all for small purchases of outside molecules/IP that can utilize this molecular purchase..i really want to get the ball rolling now..molecular is not new..i hear patel & condella claimed the transition has been completely smooth..if so, no need to wait..let's move forward here..
it was obvious something was keeping cbrx from upticking..this 1.4 mill shs from act was an albatross.to cbrx..its gone cbrx buys it and buys it cheap at $6..the market has been pricing in prochieve as dead for 2 yrs and 3 months..there are some that feel it is not but that now becomes gravy if act ever sparks it back up..stock has 10.7 mill shs out and will make #13 mill (at least) in cash this yr..i will give condella some time less than a month but i want to see this IP cbrx has that he keeps talking about get sparked up..he has mentioned it for months now and nada..maybe he wanted this block on the books first..makes sense.,.
It's a technical fact not an opinion. Occasionally I post to the asylum assuming real people are out there actually interested in investing.
Citmar he does have some valid points, your posts have contradicted themselves in the past. You have got to love the it doesn't take a genius line though, finally someone with a sense of self.
I wouldn't hold my breath on them telling you anything about contracts from MP sounds like it's all confidential work. And saying all you need is some news to push this stock higher.....really? Isn't that usually how it works.
i agree..this was the cloud hanging on the stock..now it is gone..need the quick 1-2 punch with our IP or purchse some IP? and soon..let's not wait another 7 months for action jeeze..