not in a good place. They just are not in a good place. They watched it go from 60 to where we are now in the past year....they will watch more damage take place.wrong place to be.
till2again, Deckers made 137M in cash last year with UGG PURE only 10% integrated. Imagine when it is 40% integrated. Imagine how the cash flow increases due to more expansive product line, growth of HOKA ONE ONE, as well as possible growth in mens line.
Even without anysuch growth from HOKA or the mens line, company is still a cash machine as a result of UGGS.
30 months from now, it will be seen that this point in time was when the stock really took off.
1. Management has come out with the statement that they see earnings only going up over the next 18 months.
2. Management has stated that they have never had as wide and diverse a product line as they do today, leading one to believe that the new lines should seriously increase revenues.
3. HOKA ONE is the sleeper here....as nobody but an astute investor is paying attention to the damage(positive) a good running shoe/line can do to increase revenues for this company.
4 Management has reiterated that that they see 40% UGG PURE integration in 2015. This can increase if the feedback is universally positive adding even more saving and dollars for us investors and the company going into t2016, hence creating even more positive cash flow.
5. UGG pre-orders for this year have been fantastic per management. At this point, one would have to ot understand what makes something a core product come a certain season and what makes one a fad. UGG is not a fad.
6. Growth in mens offers tremendous potential....just going to keep driving the Tom Brady train hoping he brings in some stuff.
7. Heavily invested management holding on to their shares.
8. The forgotten company. People don;t even know Deckers owns UGGs. Just a sleeper here. They watched the stock get slammed and have forgotten it since its been about two years.
9. Should have nearly 600M in cash on hand in 30 months from now if not more.
even at a 10B valuation, one would still be getting a 5% return on investment over the next 30 months more likely than not. So at less than a 1/3 of that 10B valuation, one is getting more than 16% return over the next 30 months....in just cash. Still having a company going foward producing excellent earnings and may even buy a company out here and there.
basically over the next 30 months, this company should earn about 400-460M in cash.
Half a billion in straight up cash. This stock has nowhere to go but up.
We might get some extra juice and get priced in even more. Basically management has stated the next 18 months is a foregone conclusion. So now, the idea is to look beyond those 18 months. Market still has to correctly value a company that is going to be solid over the next 18 months and make about 250-300M in cash over the next 18 months. Pile in another 120-160M in cash for the 12 months following that and one can easily see the market price this stock at 190-220 over the next 18 months.
Thanks for the plug!
For the record I am in and out of Deck and am NOT a cheerleader of any kind. I will go long or short. I just want to make some money wading through the erratic movements of DECK. It looks to be on the upswing now after up $3 yesterday but still after great earning last year the stock still performs poorly. DECK is finally breaking out but it is a hard stock to trust. It swings down easily and struggles to breakout. Let us see here with back to school hopes!
I don't have a position in DECK now, though I have been long and short in the past. IMHO doitagaindalls has a better understanding of DECK over the past beyond the last year. IMHO, that poster's comments make sense. In DECK, the moves can be erratic and understanding that doesn't make a poster a "cheerleader." BTW, I don't know either poster.
"I say whatever it does Friday, next week we see under $90 a some time."
You were right but it did take a major selloff in the market to bring DECK down.
My first set of 90 call options to expire is tomorrow. DECK is currently priced at 88.69/share.
Are you an investor or a cheerleader?? Your posts are all over the place and you aren't making much sense. If you're looking for that quick hit go play red or black on roulette. The market as well as Deck have many things affecting it. You should do your homework and then follow a plan, investing is following that plan over time, not over a day or weekend or after an earnings report.
this is a little different. For 18 months, we are not going to get anything but higher earnings per management, which has been insanely conservative especially for 2013 projections which were beat handily. So unless the shorts really now something, which they don't, the stock is severely undervalued for a company that over the next 18 months is going to make more than 250M in cash, with 245M sitting on the books right now.