I have owned this stock for a long time. Management has no interest in shareholder value. Despite the fact that the share price has been below the cash per share, there have been no share buybacks and no dividend ; and management doesn't respond to legitimate shareholder inquiries. I will continue to hold since I believe that these shares are undervalued.
Thanks for the comment asa6e. Paid Bashers that post against me, often using multiple names, or follow me from board to board, somehow foolishly believe that I carry lots of influence and think by bashing and discrediting me they can prevent others from buying the stock or scare them into selling it. Nevertheless, as you can see I never express a buy or sell sentiment or recommend a stock though I always candidly express my own views and actions about a stock. As you have indicated, GURE has great potential and we shall soon see some of it realized.
tradelogic2001, this company has great potential. Too bad there are people out there that want to see you lose money and actually have the time to post about it. So sad. Stay strong! GURE is a great stock/company.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I recently saw a news article touting methanol as an alternative fuel source for autos. China auto industry is expanding rapidly. With that option on land, this could turn into a pretty big deal. They must have deep pockets for a private company. I hope that gure will leverage their chemical division to become a target for acquisition or merger.
Interesting news out this morning about Shandong Yuhuang Chemical Co (SYCC) committing to a $1.85b new plant in Louisiana. One of their business lines is fuel additives. I haven't done any research on them yet, but it looks like an interesting read, if for nothing else than to compare against GURE.
I am holding $50k for the below $2.00 slide, but doesn't look as if it is coming. May have to start nibbling here soon on the low 2's.
I agree it does look like consolidation is about done and its ready for a significant move (narrowed BB, stable RSI, sitting on the 200MA, etc). And while I do agree we could see a pop to $2.50 starting next week after options expiration, such outlook is not based on any objective metric. Any particular metric you are looking at to indicate the move is up?
YES!! Buyout coming tomorrow!! Well....maybe the day after, or next week, or the end of this year....or next!
All the signals are Green and ready for a nice climb if not a spike. We may have several more days of Mickey Mouse trading and recycling but we should see the upward trend establishing.
I also recently read a comment from Carson Block. He believes that investors in small and micro-carp China stocks are more likely to sell at any hint of fraud (true or not) to protect their gains than they are to hold and hope for more gains. It seems that many posters on SA believe the same and it appears to be holding water. But the tides will turn again and they have given us lower buying points.