b14, the fact they haven't issued a pr is not surprising to me only because as I posted over on the Google board, I spoke with Mike Gray last month and he told me they had no intention of issuing a press release upon the filing with the FDA. I told him how wrong I thought that was and he said he would pass it along but the earliest we would probably find out is possibly next week. He said they may be making some presentations surrounding the JP Morgan conference (but not at the conference) beginning on the 13th and they would probably be updating the slide deck which would contain updated status on 427, that is if they actually file by then. I have no idea if they filed or not and I am very ticked off they decided to keep this very material news to themselves. Please contact management and express your dissatisfaction.
Never underestimate the WS creeps who manipulate this stock - aided and abetted by Mr. Passeri whose sole interest is padding his pockets.
bricks, I have to join you in expressing my disgust with the management in handling the investors confidence. They had a significant event and openly claimed that re-submission will happen by 2013 year end. Re-submission is a significant event and cannot be held privately. I am 100% sure they have not resubmitted yet. Very curious why they have not done that yet. Really hoping that they will soon come up with some good event.
As you point out, Passeri's recent presentation at Oppenheimer did not attract a great deal of investor interest. Perhaps it didn't help that he spent part of his time explaining the reasoning behind the poor response to Pi3K results at ASH, as well as the recent turnover in the Chief Medical Officer's position. (The last one, Voi, lasted less than two years!) Despite this, I think the company's prospects are at least mildly promising and if you entered into a position recently when the share price dropped (excessively in my view), there's an opportunity here. I'm planning on holding for a few months to see how things progress into the first and second quarters.
I would be surprised if they would avoid any PR while resubmitting. Remember this was a significant event that resulted in loss of several millions (almost half) of the companies market cap. Pretty sure they have not done it this year. I am only hoping that we dont have a "bad" surprise package from them.
tried calling them yesterday and today. Nobody there. closed for holidays. Thought they were resubmitting to fda by year end. Anyways wish you longs an early happy/prosperous 2014.
investors are not yet buying into what the ceo said during the last investor presentation. the ceo was very optimistic and even bought some shares I beleive but still we are not even moving into the 3s. I do still have some hope on this one. Let us wait and see if not I will go ahead and take a loss and move out.
Company is tone deaf. Been riding this turd for over three years. Another "transformational" year in the books.
pushing me to be one. The last time there was silence it was followed by the bombshell of patient death. Then came the "AF and Street initiated sell off" following the prelim results discussion of PI3K + HDAC. We are supposed to (as per the CEO) provide analysis and new proposal to the FDA by the end of this year. Now just one more day left. What is going on? I tried reaching the investor relations today but apparently the office is closed.
Will they resubmit in those two days?? If not then when? is there a delay? any ideas? I am ok with them submitting in the first week of Jan but would have been nice if they would have given a realistic time estimate in the first place.
Agree...Whats up with this stock? Everything else I'm looking at is moving! Have to admit, I'm tempted to sell!
might be a prolonged opportunity to buy that could vanish quickly!! I am trying to think positively buddy. Hold on we will see bright days soon.
Sentiment: Strong Buy