How about milestones associated with PV data and later this year approval? Any one has the estimated date and amount?
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Discussing absolutely baseless buyout possibilities is a waste of time and energy. I see this on every board and find it quite useless. You have a better chance of picking out buyout stocks through blindfolded dart throws.
This individual is a prime example of "background noise". As useful to an informative dialogue as screeching nails on a chalkboard.It depends upon the time frame. It comes and goes. It was headed down when I posted. Right now it is down 90 cents. I expect it to rise long term.
Back to the mid-65's today! Not bad for a lousy day for the markets as a whole.... tells you something about the move about to happen.
I'm surprised it has taken so long. It will be triggered by pricing of Jakavi in either The UK or Italy
(what has been said is 3 of the 5 major European markets; DE and FR have priced. UK had its usual rejection on initial consideration, but there has been enough time for reconsideration. Spain is effectively without a government). If we have to wait for Italy, it could be another 6 months. Because the back-royalty is contingent on total number of countries rather than which ones, it is just barely imaginable that it could kick in first.
The problem in The UK is that the statutory pricing guideline is so much per year of life extension, adjusted for quality of life, and with an idiotically low price for a year (about $100K if I recall). So no imaginable modern drug is approvable on its face. There Are Ways, but they work on reconsideration, not initial consideration.
They have mentioned it on several earnings calls….best I can recollect is sometime this year. Waiting on approval from 1 more European country…. Payment of $60 million from NVS.
And, if the stock hit 95$, the contract wouldn't sell for $95, it'd sell closer to $30 -45 (the difference in strike price and market price), plus maybe 5-15$ in premium (selling them for roughly 35-45$ Per contract).
35-45x ain't bad. But it's no 100x either
ICPT up $45.00 in one day - incy UP $20.00 in one day - buy more , buy calls -far out --- $65.00 calls were $1.00 - 6 months ago ----100X your money -?
Sentiment: Strong Buy