June 5 trading price was $120's, now it is $116. I still believe firmly that the stock is high for it's stage in the development process. If we get good news it can sustain the price, if not, we will see sub $100 fast.
jrsautr, isn't the 2nd offering many months ago at $112? GWPH has gone through a lot of consolidation since this 2nd offering back and forth for a long time to build it up to $130. I would hope that $116 shall have a strong hold. Thanks.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
We were due for a shakeout, and we are getting it. Traders are running away from risk after the Biogen fiasco. Biogen's problems are pretty serious, but they are company specific. Recent news calls into question Biogen's MS franchise and the pipeline. In other words, everything. For GW, it's guilt by association. It's just another risky biotech. Sell and ask questions later. Will it go lower? I don't know and I don't care. I've owned this for 2 years and plan on holding another 2 years - maybe more.
Strong support around the 116 area should hold around that area as support!
Very helpful comment. Thanks, jrsautr. Last night, I hesitated for a long time (this is S. Korea) whether to sell this stock at least 50% because of the head and shoulder appearance and GWPH's habitual big drops. In the end, I decided to keep this one at least by the end of this year silently. Like what you said, this is the only right one in the MJ stock group under current condition. I really hope this fluctuation would be temporary. Thank you for your comment, again.
Thanks for this. Remarkably, CBD does appear to be an anti-epileptic. It makes me wonder if epilepsy has an associated inflammatory process and CBD interferes with that process. I'm anxious to find out how it works (chemically).
I have been tracking a large number of MJ stocks and this seems to be the only legitimate low risk one. If you want to be in this market and don't want to take a huge risk (all the ones I am tracking are down since April except GWPH) I would hang in there. Recreational MJ related stocks on the supply and distribution side face way too many hurdles. Plus if the Republicans gain the white house these stocks will tumble (as they did in the mid term election). I don't see this happening with GWPH. I expect some fluctuation, but not enough to justify selling if you are long. Looking to buy more shares today or tomorrow.
Found some recent links dated July 20th and June 17th..Pediatric Cannabis Support : Antecdotal Epidiolex.. read this and found a link for the mom with child who had 10% reduction. She spoke on a forum in Utah. About 15 minutes in you can hear her say that even though the pharma considers her 10% reduction a failure ..it is huge for her and her son. the direct link is Medical Cannibis in Utah Healing,curing, and alleviating medical condition. Can't seem to sell one share when I think Pharmaceutical Grade CBD can only be made by a Pharmaceutical.
Are you aware that hemp isn't what you been posting about? The stuff that GW grows isn't hemp. Canada grows tons and tons of hemp. The U.S. is just getting started. There will be more hemp oil on Earth than there is water in the Great Lakes at the rate they are processing it.
CBD derived from hemp IS NOT the same thing! Do some DD before you lose much moey.
It is time for you to stay on your board and get out of here.
CODI stock price mid-January five year price points:
2011 - $18.55
2012 - $16.62
2013 - $15.39
2014 - $15.28
TODAY - $16.72
This stock trades flat, at best. It is going nowhere and hasn't for five LONG years. In fact, it has lost two points in five years. Recent price performance is dismal. If you like to lose money I highly suggest buying a lot of this stock. If you like to make money, you would be better off buying a five year CD.
I'm surprised that you are not pumping gold and oil, too! Do you just have money to throw away?
I am a foreign GWPH shareholder. Looking at the chart, you can see a typical and very clear head and shoulder shape. And the neck line price is 120 dollars.
I read all the articles relating to marijuana everyday. Big stream would be, perhaps, going up.
However, GWPH has shown big drops several times especially when it hit the ceiling.
I really would like to hear your opinions. Time to sell all, or time to sell at least 50% and wait, or sell all.
If this going-down trend continues (even tomorrow) and the neck line is broken... maybe sell at least 50%.
Personally, I don't want to sell not even one share. But, uneasy..
You ever hear of INSY?