Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Endocyte, Inc. (ECYT) Message Board

SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    Tick Tock?????

    by stephata75 May 6, 2015 12:25 PM

    If you sold at 37 it wasn't last May it only hit that price in premarket on the day they got EMU approval, think it was March 25 2014

  • Reply to

    Tick Tock?????

    by stephata75 May 6, 2015 12:25 PM

    Actually it did, I sold some at 38 in premarket and it went to 41 and change in premarket. I agree it opened around 34 in regular session and went down from there. It's also been on the market since 2/11 so it's in it's fifth year

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Tick Tock?????

    by stephata75 May 6, 2015 12:25 PM

    Hahaha, sure you did! It was at $37 for like one millisecond.

  • Reply to

    Tick Tock?????

    by stephata75 May 6, 2015 12:25 PM

    Seems like you would want to know more about what you're investing your money in. Wasn't even public 5 years ago and you sold at a price it never reached. You have no idea as to why the merck agreement ended for 145. They did not get the 145/1456 bundle. They did not want to keep making milestone payments on a drug that wasn't going to be advanced. They would still be making milestone payments on the target trial today if they didn't pull out. That is why they pulled out when they did. They had already paid for the target trail data put cancelled the agreement before milestones to avoid payments on a drug that they then knew wasn't going to be advanced due to 1456. They had no rights to 1456 and ECYT feels positive enough on it to take it all the way alone. Correct me if I am wrong, but who said merck didn't want a deal for 1456? Ecyt execs did say that they still remain in contact with potential partners which means potential partners need to exist to remain in contact with them. You need to start listening to all calls, reading all presentations to make your decisions.

  • Young compnay, early stages, based in moneyland

  • Reply to

    Tick Tock?????

    by stephata75 May 6, 2015 12:25 PM

    I 've owned it for years, i bought under $4, 5 years ago or so. Added, sold, added. Sold it at $37 last May. Bought back at 21, 17, 14...thought I was a genius. i use to like management until the massive stock drop preceding the news last year about Merck. Don't trust anything now. I still own cause of the strong words from the science guys on this site Added 1000 yesterday. Sorry if i #$%$ too much

  • Reply to

    Tick Tock?????

    by stephata75 May 6, 2015 12:25 PM

    Back the day before a conference call, not to my surprise, to give your routine random boo hoo comment.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Tick Tock?????

    by stephata75 May 6, 2015 12:25 PM

    hammering down...? dont' think so, it traded like hell in the last few days and it's been dead for over a year now...bs stock.

  • Reply to

    Tick Tock?????

    by stephata75 May 6, 2015 12:25 PM

    Did you have a question? Glad to see you're positive on ECYT. Saw your posting on another board from last week (may 1st) where you stated "Check out ECYT they're done hammering that and good news is near". I think you are correct; the hammering is mostly done and now we wait. Glad to see you are optimistic on good news coming.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Tick Tock Shorts

    by smiletothebank May 6, 2015 9:56 AM

    I have no doubt you will get your $50 to $75 with success of EC1456, but it won't be from a buyout. It will reach those figures on its own prior to a buyout offer. I am sure I have already had a similar exchange with you, but just on the thought of 145 being approved for 1 indication ECYT had more than a $1B market cap at $25 PPS. That was estimated to reach $65 if it passed for all indications. With what we hear about 1456, and don't forget about the completely separate 1169 for prostate, or the anti inflammatory candidates, $50-$75 may be getting out before the real money starts to come in from a buyer. ECYT executives will hold out as long as possible to maximize the value of their pipeline before selling out. They will sell out though. That is the only way they can cash in on 20+ years worth of work. If your small bio hits a home run out of the park, you sell because you never know if you will hit another home run again in the next 20 years. You shared your exit price; I'll share mine. I think with success of these candidates it will be an easy $119 PPS ($5B) buyout. You never know how the market will react. Look at PCYC; 2011 it too hit sub $6, then its drug was approved and it floated in the $70-$100+ range in 2012/2013 and lots of people got out then and they made lots of money. Now two years later with its pipeline growing PCYC gets around $255 PPS buyout ($20B). That's part of the reason we all do this; you just never know what will happen. Don't plan on ECYT selling out anytime soon. They aren't going to do it before maximum value is reached. That won't be when a phase 3 trial starts. If that was part of any plan it would have already been executed when 145 entered phase 3 for ovarian.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Tick Tock Shorts

    by smiletothebank May 6, 2015 9:56 AM

    I have used these dips to go from 2000 shares to 5000 shares. I will be happy with a buyout offer in the neighborhood of $50 to $75 per share when EC1456 goes to phase 3. A couple years off maybe.

  • Management sprung an earnings call a week before options expire. I hope shorts are sweating a little more this time. Looks like they are getting lucky before the call this go around. $5 and $6 open interest appears to be weakening for current and future months. All part of the turn around plan. Once all the big boys have their cards rearranged where they want them ECYT will start to release new data and the buzz will be created again to boost new positions. Isn't the system wonderful. Advise anyone on the fence to get in now, as we are inching closer to the final sub $6 price with each passing month.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Good day to add some

    by jbaaaaa11 May 5, 2015 3:48 PM

    Yearly sector decline just like last year. Last year it was ran down during 1st Qtr reporting and the false panic that was created around the biotech sector. I believe it was "biotechs are overvalued" last April when ECYT was ran from $24 to $17 right before the trial was halted. It got the 1-2 punch. Long haul stock, but you already know that.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Does management have a GD pulse

    by stephata75 May 5, 2015 12:04 PM

    How do you know they didn't today? Ron didn't call you and let you know his plans? I guess you ignore he purchased 52,356 shares at $5.21 in February, and 19,060 shares in November. He could buy 100,000 shares and PPS wouldn't budge due to what now seems to be yearly sector sell off and influence on ECYT shares to keep it floating around the $6 mark. Executives buying shares hasn't helped any in the last 6 months, why do you see that as a solution now? Data, data, data, data. That is what it will take and you already know that. It will take TARGET OS data to boost confidence. It will take 1456 / 1169 Phase I data to boost confidence, it will take 1456 / 1169 phase I part B data to boost confidence. Those that need a boost in confidence are the ones that don't understand what is going on with this company until someone tells them how good it is. Some of us already know how good it is and don't mind quietly adding at these low numbers. What do you think all of the big boys are doing? Slowly adding while flying under the radar before confidence returns to the average buyer trying to make a quick buck. Keep quiet and add while short interest keeps turning. Hopefully you picked up 10 or 20K shares today at these low prices.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • I do it could run back to $6 ahead of the conference. Any good news and it could run higher. Downside is fairly limited in the near term imo. Biggest near term risk is market decline..could send this down as well, but down near cash levels it should be fairly limited.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Management should be buying shares at these prioces if they have any conmfidence in their work

  • No.. baked bean capital..

Must Watch
ECYT
5.270.00(0.00%)Jul 2 4:00 PMEDT