Being that Apple is a one trick pony and revolves around the IPHONE..as to where as Disney is basically a mutual fund that brings in money from license, theme parks, hotels, restaraunts, clothing. and a million other places..
IPHONE's will be replaced eventually..
1. A split makes a stock price more attractive. Look at what Apple did. They split their stock a little under a year ago, went down to $94. The high was 133. So it moved $39, a 40% gain in under a year, not bad...
2. Star Wars is important because this film will test the waters for future films/spin-offs/live tv shows, etc.
3. I will admit, sure Disney is overpriced but many of us aren't going to wait for the next recession to jump in. We aren't just buying for their films, media, parks, but the fact we have one of the best CEO's in the world running the show. This is the same CEO, which many feel, isn't done surprising shareholders. By the same token, there are many undervalued stocks, as well. Look at Nokia.
I understand you are an ignorant/troll but the reason I respond is so you don't wrongfully lead people who are looking to invest in such a great company.
1) Shorts have no chance once earnings is reported period
2) Frozen and Frozen 2. Must I continue? ok I will
3) Avengers May 1 2015 yes that is 2015 @didyousay226npa
4) Star wars is coming out in Dec 2015 and more films to follow. Probably the most awaited movie ever.
If you want to make money I would advise you trade accordingly
Keep it coming - I always profit by doing the opposite of whatever you predict.
they're going out of business didn't you see the headlines this morning...mickeys bankrupt
To be precise, 117 would put the forward P/E exactly in line with previous year's. Good for a 50% gain on the Jan 2016 100 calls as it stands now. I'll take it.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
didyousay226npa. Stop Childish foolish games DIS 105.24
It seems you are very small investor who has limited knowledge of stock market or human investment behavior.
All stocks must stop, rest and consolidate and move back to the long term trend. Disney is part of Dow Jones index, and when market moves lower after a big run up, Disney will also do the same.
This clowning on this message board is quite a good entertainment.
A few weeks from now you will go back to paying your credit card debts and face realities.
Your message has no meanings, why lower price, what has changed? Any stock in up trend can have 5% to 10% correction.
Kindly think what is the objective, and so far what have you achieved.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Thank you. And if anyone was interested in getting in at a decent price, it was early this morning when it was under 105.
FMV on dis would be around 100..
on a more traditinal multiple itd be 85..and that would only be if the entire market tanks
But, but, ...
You said it was going to touch a 103 handle today
How could you have possibly been wrong for the first time in you life?
Two weeks before you dared to come back?
Admit it, for a second you were sweating bullets, right?
I have 54 shares, thank you very much. I enjoy your posts and your enthusiasm in believing DIS will return to 78. It's hilarious and provides much entertainment as I sit here at my desk wasting time.