Three wins last week and already have two solid plays for members this week- just amazing.
It looks like the new management is taking ASTI in the right direction with the new factory and increased retail presence. As long as they can release enough good news to get and keep the stock price comfortably over a dollar, I don't think we'll have a stock split. If there is a deal to provide solar panels for GoPro drones, that may be enough to put it over the top. The Sports Authority and Cabellas deals should have done it IMO, but maybe we have to wait for the first round of sales numbers. Six months from now, I think we'll look back at the sub-dollar price and wish we had picked up more.
These guys are really moving fast with the distribution channels. I think ASTI could be a 25 million dollar a year company next year at this rate. Keep accumulating at these prices, they are clearly on a fast track here. And more mentions of GoPro cameras lately. Could something be in the works there...they were at the GoPro Mountain Games last week. And guess what GoPro is launching later this year.....drones. Hmm, who can provide solar power to a drone?
Yes I thought of that also. Owned one company that went way down and then had an employee buy out. Coated Sales was the name and that came just after a big army contract . Go figure some people should be sxx//ogt.
What would PR would you suggest?
China manufacturing now operational, this month’s sales above expectations, sales suggest we may surpass this year's guidance of 10 to 12 million.
Or the like?
I gots a feeling ASTI will put out some news next week. They've been really quiet and that usually means something good is about to happen. We shall see.
The vote was to give the board permission to RS and issue new shares. That doesn't mean they'll do that.
It's possible they'll hold out and use it as a last resort, since, if PPS doesn't recover, they'd be delisted prior to the next annual meeting of shareholders... So maybe they're just thinking ahead. I mean why not? worldengine9 is thinking logically.
No doubt, and they just had their third big win of this week.
I think they have to throw that in there for purposes of Nasdaq listing qualifications. If for some reason the price doesn't make it back over $1 they would need to do a reverse split. But this is very unlikely. If the price is under $1 for 30 days, you get 6 months to get it back over $1. Then you can request another 6 months. So I wouldn't worry about another reverse split happening again.
Looks like there is some good news. Maybe we'll stay above a dollar and no stock split. Given the overall good direction management has taken, maybe we can ride this out and move forward.
The Board voted for a reverse is because they know they cant get the stock price back above $1.00. These guys have nothing to show for their efforts last year, absolutely pathetic financials and an incompetent CEO. I cant understand how they keep finding investors. I voted LEE out! Maybe hell prove me wrong but I doubt it.
I have such a small position and got hit with the last RS. I will not tolerate another and will sell for a loss if I hear about it. I voted no on that issue, but the results looked like they were 7:1 FOR :( It gives them the right to do a RS sometime during the year, so it's not guaranteed. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
On June 5th, they will have been under a 1.00 for 30 consecutive trading days. They're going to get a notice from NASDAQ this week or next. Then they have 90 days to get back above 1.00. I'm hoping they hold out until the next quarterly report, with good news, hopefully. The last time they were notified, the RS really quick after the notice. I'm hoping they wait this time.
Look at the Form 8-K from yesterday. The vote was yes on reverse split and issuing new shares. I'd like to know why. Is it to keep them above a dollar so NASDAQ doesn't delist them or do they have big plans for our future benefit and need to do this now to put them in a position for these big plans. I don't have enough info to know what the plan is.