I emailed them a month ago with the same question...no response. I sold my position it's not worth holding this stock...there is money to be made elsewhere. May buy back when/if the next divi comes around
Signup for the PennyStock101 free newsletter, these guys have have been right on the money with all of their picks. 177% in real profit with their last 3 picks alone. If you want to get an early jump on the fastest moving NASDAQ and OTC stocks signup now. Just google "pennystock101" Best of luck
It's a shell company. It exists to pay out royalties in the form of special dividends once every year or two (last one was .50 a share in August). It's patents have been expiring and its drugs are mostly obsolete and sales have been declining. It loses royalties from its biggest remaining drug at the end of the year. It still has, I think, three smaller drugs with patents that extend through 2019.
It will pay dividends every now and again but there's no reason to be in the stock until a special dividend is announced. Since people have no clue how special rules special dividends work just wait and buy in a week or two before the ex-date and get out in the first two hours on the ex-date to reap all the benefits of holding the stock for a year or more.
looks like we should have listened to the joker. I am still holding, hoping for another dividend and share price jump by year-end. That dividend, as far as I know, is only a rumor being spread by some jokers on a YMB with rose-colored glasses. I am going to try calling investor relations and will let everyone know if I find out anything. If the declining royalties and lack of R&D don't concern you, you're even crazier than I.
Yes. with etrade. brought on 8/12 and received my divi today. The market sucks so I took little off the table waiting for the market to fall further bfo I reinvest the divi.
I sent an email to investor relations yesterday inquiring about whether or not there is another divi coming this calendar year. Will give an update when/if they get back to me.