I'm not knowleadgeable enough of FDA rules to even speculate on the likelihood of that happening but there are unmet medical needs where the prognosis is macabre and given enough evidence it becomes unhethically untenable even for a government agency to deny the opportunity of living longer to those that may benefit by deny conditional approval of a promising treatment. How many lives can they be willing to sacrifice on the altar of certainty which can only come in a minimum of 3 years that it will take to get a read from a P3?
The more time goes by and the more evidence accumulates that SGEN has the best technology locked.
Of course you could never tell that from the action action of SP on WS but when WS finally gets it, the chase will be steep.
FAQ-That is why I bought and sold AQXP. Look at it today. I took the money and bought HTZ on the pump and also sold that one. Now I am waiting for settled funds to put into Gold. It's surging but I won't hold long. They say today it's over bought on CNBC so I will be VERY careful. Bio's correcting again. I felt as soon as the secondary price hit SGEN that many would just want to get out with a small profit after they bought high and it went so low. Many said they just want out if they could ever break even. I still say to day trade SGEN. I
Take a look at the CPX-351 final data set presented at ASCO. Perhaps they can add an arm to the phase3 with SGN33a that utilizes the two in combo.
hope so. We're running out of steam from that big weeks-long rip. No complaints - it was a fantastic run, and everything needs to take a rest...but I wouldn't mind hitting the accelerator again soon.
Should be made public tomorrow in Europe (Copenhagen?). That should provide a first peek at durability of remissions and a few clues of why they decided to skip P2 and jump directly to P3.
Don't worry, there is another town down the line you can catch the train. Just me sure you get on the train before it reaches Mergertown.
I know what you mean Faqawee; I hated to chase AQXP after I sold for less and re-entered at a higher price but sold again. These bios are tricky so like to get out quick and buy on the next dip. I will buy AQXP again but waiting for settled funds next week. I want GILD too but it hasn't come down enough.
I doubt the ASCO angle as SGEN saves their good data for ASH. There wasn't even a 33a abstract submitted to ASCO. The follow up 33a data is being presented in Europe in June. I believe there were a couple abstracts on the Astellas collaboration 15 and 22ME.
Nice move but no volume. I can`t see chasing a 7% move I will wait for a pull back if there is one I will buy more! Good luck longs!
indeed it aint everday that a drug goes from p1 to p3...and in aml at that. i think we on this board knew there was a high likelihood they would skip from 1 to 3 and not just with 33. the shareprice wasnt acting savvy to it though and need proof perhaps (simple speculation there). and again, this is surely an asco run...? other bios also? ash and last asco and jpm conf etc have all been painful sell offs afterward. so exciting to see how this all plays out! heck sell off from these levels no problemo! sell off from 26 not so much!
Traders generally lose $ in the long run.
Look carefully at the pipeline and debt.
If you are only going to live a month or 3, then sell!
Look at 1 year chart with B-bands. What "usually" happens when it crosses the upper line? Just my opinion but I would buy under 40.