If someone knew, even an insider, that something was coming down the pipe or wanted RadioGel in their lineup now would be a heck of a time to buy. Tax loss selling and maybe a convertible holder or two trying to unload.
That buy of that many shares would be a controlling interest in the company. Control of decisions and even who runs the company. It is very interesting to say the least.
Yeah, someone is trying to buy millions upon millions of shares, but why? It also gets interesting around this time of the month to see if Mr. Cadwell continues to chip in financially. I guess we'll know in the next day or two. MDLAND~
That was my question. Why has the volume been so high lately?? Someone is stockpiling a lot of cheap shares...
AMIC has roughly $100k of convertible debt coming due each month out to August 2015. Debt that will be paid through shares and most of the time the terms are set at 50%, or worse, of the last ten day's trading price average. With only 2 billion shares and a trading price of .0002 a share it is simply impossible to fulfill these convertibles under current share structure. There are not nearly the number of shares needed to fulfill these obligations.
So what must happen is they re-submit to FDA under de novo or they actually come through with a submittal for RadioGel as a Class III medical device. Either will work of course. They need to get the share price up and quickly, way up. If this is not possible then they must reverse split and increase their authorized share count. The share price just cannot rise enough to absorb these shares that are coming to market. Only with strong news driving share price or news that will get a convertible shareholder to actually hang on to their shares for a while will AMIC get where they need to go.
Buyouts are great to talk about but you are talking about AMIC with tens of millions of dollars of debt and these huge financing obligations in addition. A partnership is fun to talk about too but again the debt and obligations. If they took a bankrupcy they might get some debt forgiven but would they have any chance of keeping their liscense to RadioGel? That is the most valuable thing they have so the judge may leave them that. At this stage insiders have given up nor have any concern for their share price, or their commited share holders. I think they can only see what is in front of them. Their vision? Clouded.
These are all my opinions of course but that 10Q looks worse and worse every time I review it. A buyer or a partner will have to come in with tens of millions of dollars for AMIC's debt before any money can be allocated to further development of RadioGel. Messy.
In my opinion this stock share price will climb back up to .0010. I think that it will go there because enough people know the situation. They have had the time to tune up the submittal and it is the next step in my opinion. Resubmittal is a milestone event that folks will try to buy into. Anyone's guess on how high the SP will rise after news of the submittal hits the street. You buy on forming catalysts.
I am the first one to admit that I never expected that it would take a year to get this resubmittal together. They must be doing a heck of a job tuning it up. Biggest problem though is are they resubmitting at all?
The failure to communicate with shareholders is a huge fault on AMIC's part. It is the biggest reason in my opinion that the share price is horrid. Even if they had said they were a year out on their next step it would have been better than nothing. The stock would not be where it is in my opinion. They have not been a shareholder friendly company whatsoever. I am not even sure that holders of convertibles are happy at this stage and they had a sure shot.
Wow, the two cent ask went away or ran out of shares. Wasn't so sure I would see that again. So many buys today, what a change, green trades throughout the day.
I am not sure that is exactly how it would work but it is a funny thought. When you put $.50 on this stock I would think you would have to do so with the authorized 2 billion shares in mind. If you do so then you come out with a billion dollar company. The history has been one of dilution so it is safe to assume those two billion shares are issued. Hey, you would put a dent in their debt if they used the money for such. You might be able to push the stock to a half penny though just on the backs of uneducated share buyers. At that though you would not cover your $2 million.
Hey, try it out. I think it would be hilarious just seeing what would happen.
The best chance this has is a small number of shareholders own a lot/most of the shares. The shares become centralized and not held in a majority by insiders. They hold on tight to those shares. Then break out the news of a refiling. The stock could run a while before the gang started selling some of their shares. Then if by some heavenly action the FDA approved things could get pretty nutty.
You have to take all 2 billion shares into consideration when pricing the stock. The insiders have already made it clear that they will use them in my opinion.
Hey, a penny a share. $20 million market cap on 2 billion shares would make me and many others very very happy. That is not a stretch in my opinion when/if they refile. Especially post filing 45-50 days or so as considerable gambling would take place on the chances of approval by FDA.
Looks to me that company or person could purchase 10M shares for $2000 last few days.
Then finance ADMD (give them the money) for $2M and the stock will immediately rise to $.50 and and a clear
$3M is made before the stock rises to $1/share and another $10M is made. Am I daft, or
does this make sense?
You do realize that there are only about a half a million shares in the short position right now..........not much of a squeeze possible. If you were short on this stock right now, where are you looking for it to bottom at? LOL I think I would be taking my profits.
You could be right. If they secured financing along with FDA re- file then I think this would move up quickly from these prices.
Anderson, the agreement with AMIC might be in the way. As long as no one else develops a similar product Batelle might just be waiting until the agreement expires. I have not seem the commercialization agreement so just tossing the thought out there. The while deal right now is strange. For the reasons you mention why wouldn't Battelle go after the whole enchilada and take their technology back? We are missing something!
Even more interesting stuff today! I did not know a stock could go below .0001 but ADMD managed just that today! It went to .000099! Just keep adding zeros I guess. It must work the same way as the Authorized shares. Just adding zeros to the opposite ends of the number.
The more the shares the lower the shareprice. Funny how that has worked out.
Will it ever change? Ever? I guess a reverse split would do it.....for a few minutes at least. Until the market opened anyways. :-)
So you have more than 16 million shares? At these current prices Battelle could acquire half of the company for a couple hundred thousand dollars which would be chump change for Battelle. That's less than the cost of the research that they did for AMIC.