Trying to find a positive in these actions by Jim & Carlton.
At least as insiders they will have to report the sale of these securities. I will watch for this as I believe it demonstrates their sentiment, at least in the short term. I would not like to see a Form 4 that these shares were sold in the days to come short term. It would be a sign to me toto possibly take profits in some of the cheap shares I have acquired. Not saying I would but that is my thinking from a trading standpoint short term.
Anyways, it is always good to see an investment from an insider. What was the conversion price and all that is a we fully important. Watch it, as well as the January convertibles due for $100-150kk.
They had to get those in place before they released the news. That could explain some reason for the delay. They needed to get those shares before the price jumped. They were basically a Christmas bonus. I wonder how many shares they got rid of yesterday. As soon as I saw those forms I was looking for the date and how many shares they got, coincidentally, right before releasing news.
It got them shares at the best possible price and kept them off the open market. They can do anything they want. "Outsiders" do not matter to them in my opinion. I think the board of directors for the most part just fill out a nice page on their website. This stuff sucks. Here on one thread I say I like the company and its insiders but then on this thread there is something I really do not like. I guess it cuts both ways when it comes to companies, stocks and when it is your money involved!
We are going to have a good week next week. It will be a good Christmas. Santa is coming. In my opinion the gift from AMIC will be a re-sub to the FDA. They are going to give us a good surprise for once! I can sense it. ;-)
Don't you know the golden rule? Always do the opposite of anything Stupid says. He is the Moron King and a total loser.
Bionucleo you got that one! Hey, animal cancer treatments and you get study data out of it. Win win. Hey, not sure how it takes so long to get that submittal in. For this much time I hope the FDA is pleased. If the stock moved like this on a grant then it aught to really go on FDA progress. If the WSU work can be revenue positive then ADMD should rise further and for some time to come.
Good news for once!
Yes indeed he is. Hey, look at Jim coming in with his money! Wait until that news comes out for the re-filing if it ever does. That is going to be very important. You know what I think this stock can trade at into the FDA decision. Folks better get in before that filing news. It is a big gamble of course.
Hey, just think about that bidder that wanted to get greedy and bid 900 million shares at .0001 earlier this week or last. I wonder if they are kicking themselves a little now. It never filled of course. If they would have come in with half (450mil) that many shares at .0002 they would be loaded now for Christmas! They could have taken $90K and turned it into $495K in one day. Oh well, it was the right idea. Buy low. It looked strange to me. I wonder if they knew about this news and was just trying to get some easy cheap ones.
Busy nice job. Moto and I have been positive and supportive of our belief in AMIC for some time, me a little longer. Just kept buying in little chunks that got bigger in share count each time. I have a lot of "lots". I broke my rule a little bit in frustration at .0002 and made a few higher share buys and that pushed the average way down after not buying for quite some time. The stock fell pretty fast there for a bit.
Not out of the woods yet though. I am really happy for their news. It was the darkest before the light but this is only a little light. When they announce resubmittal it should be very interesting on the upside. If it did this today it will probably have a pretty nice run on that news if/when it ever comes.
Again, I think the stock can be priced at .01 at least on news of a re-filing. At 2 billion shares fully diluted for a price of .01 the company is only valued at $20 million. We are talking about a major deal when FDA approves Radiogel. I think the stock can be bid up into that approval date if it is not zoomed right up there on the initial news of re-filing.
I think AMIC will come out of this as I have said. Yet there is a very long ways to go. A partner, and certainly FDA approval, would shorten the road to glory for them.
Congrats again on your "win". Now can you hang on to those shares until AMIC is a player in the treatment of cancer!?! it takes a lot of fortitude.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
YEAH BABY. I averaged down to .0011 from .0037. I'm nearly there. I only have 5 million shares though. Looks like you're in deep!! I had an open order for 10 million all week @ .0001 then switched it to .0002 this morning. Nothing filled. Should have spent a little more but I'm happy with today!! Congrats SS!
No, I wouldn't dare take a tax loss on this one. I'm still in the red though. It looks like when it comes to communication from the company it's either feast or famine. Looks like Mr. Cadwell is still helping us out too.
There you go Moto! Don't tell me you took any tax losses. It has a little run going today. Crossed over my average a bit ago. You feeling better about this deal now? :-)
Sensie, I guess I was correct. FDA resubmittal has got to be coming soon! i will scour the fda wire to see when this is coming. It's been way too long on silence, I have no clue on the stock and who owns shares but I do believe this is still a viable company and will some day have commecialization of Radiogel unless it's bought out by a bigger company!