I wish everyone have a Merry Christmas here is My gift to you is GTLL buy it now and enjoy the ride 0.01+ when MJ and merger news hits.
Well they certainly didn't sugar coat the situation in the press release. Yes - Plenty of work to be done once the approval is obtained but certainly no reason to dump at these prices. If it breaks .0007 I'll start accumulating more.
Getting some great panic selling going on here. Maybe some convertible shares. Interesting that the stock is now back to its price per share on Friday after news of the grant. Talk about filling the gap down. Some good news is good, some good news is bad. You can definitely see the panic though from all buyers who came in yesterday and late to the party.
God forbid they hold onto their shares in the event the company get FDA approval of RadioGel. Of course there is time to play that decision too if you are a trader. I bet this good news about the re-submittal gets us back down to .0006 a share. It will oversell that much before melting back up in my opinion.
Fully diluted you are pricing the company at $2.4 million dollars if it is fully diluted on 2 billion shares.
Do realize that in November (the 3rd or so) 2013 when they first submitted 510K to FDA this company was valued at over $20 million on just under 200 million shares.
In my opinion they are in a hell of a lot better position today with regards to FDA submissions then they were 13 months ago.
Hey, go ahead and sell! There are plenty of buyers who will take your shares. Buyers who know that this could be gift in my opinion.
I am pricing the stock with a market cap of $20 million. Fully diluted at 2 billion shares that is just $.01.
This is great news, this submittal. It made it right in time for Christmas. Go ahead and sell the news. I will gladly take these shares as a gift.
Kayak (and all), They are selling the news in my opinion.
Let's put this into perspective. The stock is selling at $.0012. Fully diluted 2 billion shares out the door issued that values this company at on $2,400,000 today. That to me is absolutely ridiculous!
Back in November of last year there were roughly 191K shares issued when they went to the FDA the first time. The stock traded at .12 or so a share. That was over $20 million market cap.
Today they are far closer to approval with the FDA than back then. In my opinion, if you are selling shares then you are an idiot or have convertible shares and you want to break even on your "loan" to AMIC.
I hope your right and I continue to be wrong! A few more warrants due until then, but I would think with all this time to bring the submission together they have addressed all of the FDAs concerns.
We always have the sell the news crowd. Same approach for last submittal. Then it rises again into FDA decision date. Same ole, same ole.
I believe this time is a little different though. In my opinion RadioGel gets its long deserved approval this spring.
Shares are getting cheaper with the refile, but I have to say you seemed to have the inside track on the refile (if not the subsequent price).
Well, I have to admit I didn't see that. But they sure included a lot of negatives with the filing. Not sure it is going to move the stock much.
My thoughts still remain that there are not enough shares for convertibles left at this stage. You can do the rough numbers quite quickly, knowing you; you already have. January-May run the numbers. I think that when that info came out when we saw a dip. It did hold back SP today a bit. I wanted to see appreciation through the week, maybe we will yet see that on the grant news. Now if they re-sub soon and get the price to my target of .01 then based on my guess of where issued shares might stand today then they could make it against the convertibles. That is if those new shareholders ride until FDA approval OR sell only to break even. They keep their freebie shares to run with SP.
Who the heck knows! You and I sure missed on how long the re-sub would take. Maybe it was just me missing on what really was a guess for all of us. ;-)
YOU BUY FOR RE-SUBMITAL. NOW, LATER, WHATEVER but before submittal! Just my opinion. Why I was buying.....
To be honest, I thought they were in for and my investment was lost. Just for the fun of it I averaged down using chump change since there was interesting volume patterns at the .0002 and .0003 range. This spike should hopefully pay for the FDA submittal.