SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
(Amendment No. 10)*
Pain Therapeutics, Inc.
(Name of Issuer)
(Title of Class of Securities)
Peter S. Roddy
7801 N Capital of Texas Highway, Suite 260
Austin, TX 78731
(Name, Address and Telephone Number of Person
Authorized to Receive Notices and Communications)
December 31, 2014
(Date of Event which Requires Filing of this Statement)
Check the appropriate box to designate the rule pursuant to which this Schedule is filed:
¨ Rule 13d-1(b)
¨ Rule 13d-1(c)
x Rule 13d-1(d)
The remainder of this cover page shall be filled out for a reporting person’s initial filing on this form with respect to the subject class of securities, and for any subsequent amendment containing information which would alter disclosures provided in a prior cover page.
The information required on the remainder of this cover page shall not be deemed to be “filed” for the purpose of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (“Act”) or otherwise subject to the liabilities of that section of the Act but shall be subject to all other provisions of the Act (however, see the Notes).
CUSIP No. 69562K100
Page 2 of 5 Pages
NAMES OF REPORTING PERSONS
I.R.S. IDENTIFICATION NOS. OF ABOVE PERSONS (ENTITIES ONLY)
CHECK THE APPROPRIATE BOX IF A MEMBER OF A GROUP (see instructions)
(a) ¨ (b) ¨
SEC USE ONLY
CITIZENSHIP OR PLACE OF ORGANIZATION
SOLE VOTING POWER
SHARED VOTING POWER
SOLE DISPOSITIVE POWER
SHARED DISPOSITIVE POWER
AGGREGATE AMOUNT BENEFICIALLY OWNED BY EACH REPORTING PERSON
CHECK IF THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT IN
1. Market size for he drug $2 Billion.
2. Pfizer is the partner that they work with.
3. Buy out by Pfizer or by other companies!
GL to all LONG holders!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Shorts ALWAYS lie when the tide abruptly turns against them. Now they will have to bail in droves before the public gets the truth that they are toast.
(1) PTIE was one of the first companies to develop abuse resistant prescription drugs
(2) Pfizer/ King have completed 5 studies on Remoxy to address FDA CRL. Pfizer met with FDA frequently and have an agreement on what needs to be done to address the issues in the CRL. PTIE now owns this agreement. Some in-vitro studies need to be done before NDA for Remoxy is filed in Q1 2016. FDA response in 6 months after submission per 505 re-submission guidelines.
(3) Pfizer entry into the market with their own drug will attract other pharma interest in this market which is worth $2 billion in annual revenues.
(4) FDA wants multiple drugs in this market to provide more options for patients.
(5) PTIE now developing Fenrock a pain patch that will go through proof of concept trials soon. Another big market. They have IP on this and will disclose more details after the IP is filed.
(6) Another drug candidate in a chronic indication (un-named) ... to be diisclosed later.
All in all, a great CC!
huge market space. Expect significant bids and much more than what was on the table previously. PFE had a conflict of interest.
1) rise more than 20% and
2) have volume more than 100 times the daily average...
gap up at open the following day.
I bought a load EOD today, and I am 94% sure I will cash in at open tomorrow
Hey dummy. NDA submittal to be filed very soon and FDA approval will follow. $1B+ market. Neanderthal shorts like you will eat this for sure.