Mbs is down on the quarter
maybe they lost some but the dislocation near end of last quarter came back some and so they probably really did better then numbers showed last quarter but seeing it this quarter on the give back.
hopefully they learn to have sideways book and spit off 10 to 12% and then p/b will move towards 1
show book stability and book will go to 1
show book stupidity and you trade a 25% discount
they came in and slammed it 22 cents on the open and was a discretion to sell 26.90
but a few trickled down
but ctq has value still and hopefully the volume is just done and it slowly inches up into the end of month up to 26 or even 26.25
it was 47 to 49 range and xlu was down near 42 now at 42.70
so if the deal fails its back where it was anyways.
small bet here and hold for 2 to 3 pts fast or hold for 6 pts
had to go way back to 2014 headline for this one! They are meeting nopw for reg approval. Funny but t was at $53 up until this week!
and so if all turns back to godd (seeing this yes then no like action in pom now and then) well back to 54 downside is it will be like the other utitlies and drift down like the others but i would think downside similar upside better if they get good mention
ill just add 200 to 300 each dollar if the sector holds up
no news other than possible reg hurdle? i see simliar move last September. either way. looks like great risk reward here maybe put a couple thousand .
I'll keep this short and sweet...Google "PennyStock101' signup for their free newsletter and get their next trade alert. Come back and thank me tomorrow!
so far I read they are coming out with a "C" preferred, would explain the hit to "A" and "B" today. Still looking for int rate on it.
ahh , I see now they plan to use the proceeds from the enh-c to redeem the A .
and those are good reasons to add to a and b
a was overpriced and redeem risk
its got just one divi left
b is yiedling 3.5 to 4% ytc at 25.95 range so thast a buy and gobble more
do you see the new rate for C i dont see it
enh -b 26 ytc is 3.37% at 25.90 to 25.95 its 3.5 to 4%
and dotn really touch a until its below 25.40 or so since if C is low enough rate then for sure A is very very suspect
i grabbed 12k shares enh-b near 26 here
no rate shown for the C...........they left the space blank
oh well if its 6 to 6.5 then probably a is done and c too eventually plus depends on the size
if size is enough to take the other 2 off then probably both suspect but i hope b is suspect then ill ride it until redeem
a is 200mil and b is 230m total 430m
do you see a size for C i dont see anything for rate or size
no size shown anywhere in the prospectus at all but would have to be a minimum of 8 million in order to redeem the A shares.
4 to 5 billion common stock company
would make sense to maybe get a new one off at 6 to 6.5% for 200 mil to redeem 7.75% enh-a
and b eventually too if you can get a rate like that bbb- i would think they should be able too
yea, no doubt enh-b will be next, set for redemption at 6/16 only 6 months away .
I tell ya, they got somebody really plays with this thing. ........hit the bid down, load up......all day today.