The only thing that comes to mind is the bad blood relationship between Mylan and Teva. I suppose Teva would not want to give any information, bad or good to Mylan that would be useful to Mylan for litigation or to cause further delay. Hopefully we will get some news from Teva on Feb 11th. A surprise approval would be awesome.
They mentioned they expected a CRL but have never given any details. The EPI pen market is huge (over 2 Billion). Originally they were going to launch sometime after June 22nd 2015, hopefully the launch is just delayed and will still happen. Does anyone have any further details ? Tia
It's lonely at the bottom, but rest assured you are not alone. I added a bit this morning as well--fortunately (er?) getting in at the day's high. In fact, I think I single-handedly set the high. If nothing else we are stubborn.
It's dropped a lot since I posted. Almost in a straight line down. Maybe I could be a contrarian indicator. Added to my shares this morning. GLTA
According to what Antares said at the JPM conference last week... Teva told their investors they would be receiving a CRL this next week.
It is going to be a minute on that. However, it will get there. As I have stated before, been here since $37.00 plan to hold for quite awhile, if not indef. .
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Listened to Momenta (JP Morgan presentation today) they talked how hard it has been for their generic to gain traction. Teva doing good job against competition. My 2 c worth
Hopefully if there is a CRL as they have indicated is a possibility, it will be something minor. Most were expecting a launch soon after june 22, 2015 which was the earliest possible launch date.