No stock goes straight up unless to buyout, We seem to have price equilibrium here near $25.50. Folks waiting for more news etc. Some don't want to wait or need the money today so they transfer out to new buyer, and forgo future gains. CEMP has great long term prospects, we have all discussed it over and over, now CEMP management, simply needs to continue to execute.
You never say at the exact time when you short and when you cover, hence meaningless noise, or somebody on the wrong side of trade, most of the time.
Shorting in the $26 and big short in $27s - that what we do.
This horse looks tired to me. Mountain too steep.
Why don't you play it both ways? Long in the mid $25's, Short in the $27's.
. Of course you will be in trouble when Cempra makes a move above $30.
News that today is a buying opportunity when CEMP drops like a rock with the rest of the market.
I hope there are lots of shorts. Bigger boom when the news hits, and more shorts fried.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Better than having news every 10 mins like big IBB stocks, 820,000 cases estimated in the US of gonorrea with 25 % resistant (246,000) to Cipro and standard treatments. Only 1 pill of SOLI, killed 100% in Phase 2 study. Results due in Summer. This stock will be heading way higher. See CDC report page 55.