Sounds like a winning strategy to me. Calls are a great way to play this. I'm just not worried about losing the amount I put in. That may change if it goes to $4 plus pre-data.
Warning label also opens the door for the company and its sales reps to discuss the iron replacement aspect of A. Without the warning and without inclusion in the label, that topic would be verboten.
Well partnerships are not always an predictor of good data, nor does it mean they have seen the data. It simply means they have a willing and likely eager partner. With that said , it certainly is bullish and cannot be discounted . I picked up some more today. Keeping it real though.
Really... 8 yes votes vs 3 no votes, and one doc said his was a"soft" no - whatever that means. The other no vote came from a doc who arrived late and missed the data. Regardless 8 yes. Most important FDA said yes and approved it to "replace iron to maintain Hgb" so to think that auryxia is going to gain sales because it increases ferritin is plain stupid.
You have any current thoughts on ZGNX? It's climbed pretty steadily since I bought it 2 weeks ago. I'm thinking of taking the quick profit.
Sad part is that Volkson was making some great calls. And you are right Dave...nobody bats 1000. I am hanging on too. I think this is a $5 before results. I also think the Partner has seen the data. You don't throw $10M into a partnership without some data. right?
StockA: I sold April $4 calls on half my position today for $.75. That reduces my total per share cost to $1.92. If it hits $4 pre/data I'll probably sell enough shares to bring the basis on the remaining shares to about a buck. Yeah I'd miss most of any big pop but I gotta say stem cell trials are pretty risky.
warning label in this case is actually good thing, really, go study this thing a little bit. This increases iron, which paitience need, but warning says be careful adding another Iron medication that you would normally do, you may not need it.
what in the world are you talking about? they are not even same drug. Auryxia is phosphate binders with iron replacement benefit. Auryxia sales in Japan are doing very well and growing fast, I don't see why it would be different here. I think once it gets going, sales will accelerate.
Yeah, dude is flaky. I'm hanging on. This is to you, dave, and asu lee. There may be some in-flight turbulence, but what made me think it's going higher were the options, not volkson's technical calls. Hey, you're all free to decide, but I would suggest not over - exposing yourself and holding what you feel comfortable with through data release. It could hit big or drop like a rock come april. Nobody knows what happens tomorrow, but volume was massive today.
Sorry but I guess I missed something.
Did Auryxiaxxx come with a warning label??
I didn't see anything about negative votes or warning labels when Triferic was approved.
... mainly due to lower ESA's and IV Iron.
And if I'm understanding correctly, that's in addition to the $3,000 to $4,000 that INSURERS save due to lower hospitalizations.
And it's priced cheaper than the market leader, Renvela.
What's not to like?
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I'll take my bet on the one that has no WARNING LABEL. I'll name no names.
Go ahead and say PLACEBO but do you really think the FDA would approve a placebo?
Really? maybe they are going home at the end of the day and telling their loved ones "we really don't know anything so we just approved a drug just because.
Sentiment: Strong Sell
Curious what you think the peak sales for KERX's drug will be? The street had a 2017 target of around $400 million but due to the weak start the 2017 targets are being modified down. I understand that 2017 may not be the peak sales, I'm just curious if you have a number in mind. Personally I think the number is around $500 million (peak). This assume NO LABEL expansion. I do understand that if KERX's test results are favorable at the end of this year there is a possibility for a label expansion. If I'm write with the $500 million the estimated EPS will be only about $1.50. In my opinion it will take about 7 years to get there. That would seem to indicate around a $22 stock or a 9% compounded return from current levels. Is that worth the risk at this point? Just curious. Thanks…Slow and steady! Good luck to all!
Hey dream, why is it that the FDA's Advisory Board had 3 negative votes for Triferic and that same FDA didn't even require Auryxia to go before an Advisory Comittee. That fact tells me that the iron BS you Rockwell guys are pushing isn't even an issue. Had it been an issue, the FDA would have required KERX to address it before approval.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Amazing how all you morons talk about a terrible start.Until all payers are on board you just spin it to your liking.All one has to do is look to sales in Japan which no one talks about and their sales are above forecast.Get a life luzer or at least do some DD instead of flapping your gums
perfect summary ms!!! you are gonna get the minion pumpers here all in a rage! which is typical whenever someone slams them with truth they don't like to hear. like this.... krapx down HUGE on the yaer so far 2015!!!! then we'll see the koolaide drinkers say "but i'm up 19,000 % since i bought it. hahahahah!!!! vegas needs to start a line on triferic vs asphyxia! smart money on triferic long asphyxia short - best parlay around!!