That 20 million allows them to cash in on these patents. It's only a matter of time. I've read the lawsuits. Market cap is 17 million. Rockstar paid 4.5 billion for the patents.
And now it appears to be in the process of being shorted into the toilet off of that raise. Pick a bottom and wait for a huge turn. It is only a matter of time before this can be pushed down no more.
Another crazy over sold opportunity here. Got to love it. Good news today and updates coming later in August. CEO does not bother with an update unless he has something substantial at the table. This stock is going to rocket upward. I bet we see 2+ in the next few weeks. Load up and make $$$ as always.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Besides the Charter possible settlement hanging out there it will be interesting to see the upcoming responses. The Markman hearing is only a couple of months away
Looks like Wall Street hates these patent troll companies now
They are all heading below $1 now
No revenue and plenty of risk of losing cases and being forced to pay defendants legal fees
Sentiment: Strong Sell
Jehimiaha posted: I have been in for 3 months now and all I see is RED everyday, its disappointing.
I got in about the same time you did. I looked into the history of this stock and knew what I was getting into. I buy on the dips so I don't feel that bad. Since this is a penny stock, anything can happen. It's a gamble. I am waiting for 3.00 to sell the amount I have invested. By the way I bought some more at 1.45.
Without any positive news this stock is going to tank faster then before, week after week due to the fact that shareholders are tired of waiting and being screwed with dilution. The resistance at 1.80, 1.66, and 1.55 have all been broken and it will soon bottom out again. I have been in for 3 months now and all I see is RED everyday, its disappointing. I will cash out soon, but i got a tip on this SPEX stock and now i am stuck. I should have been playing IPOs like GoPRO and LOCO. I will not miss the next big IPO, Ali-ba-ba in September! If you bought below 1.60 i would sell off for a small loss now rather then wait it out till October until who knows when to make your money back! Sell now buy back in October....maybe.
Sentiment: Strong Sell
The consensus on MB SPEX @ 0.25.
While you are waiting, BUY on HOLD on these stocks.
Tremendous reward!!!!!!!! Hurry while supply last!!!!!!!!
New week, same strategy, they short and short some more.
We saw what happened last time and the news wasn't even specific to SPEX. What happens when news does come out.
Hopefully the company is taking notice of the naked short selling and doing something about it. It's illegal but the SEC is whimpy.
They're back at it again today. Just remember, all these shares have to be bought back at some point.
Remember what happened the last time there was news and it wasnt even specific to SPEX.