It's only worth what someone is willing to pay.
I would certainly feel ripped off if I paid more than $2.60.
Fortunately for me I paid less. At this point I'd be happy
to be able to break even.
Actually $2.60. Another 10 cents ain't much but it is more. Unfortunately for those that have held this telling IR or the CFO your thoughts won't do much. Heck there isn't even any major Insti holders in this anymore. After Goldman pumped this they ran for the door. Collectively there isn't even 2% Insti ownership in this any longer so the BOD knows this is the best time to steal shares from the little guy. They will proceed with a vote and most likely get their way as so many just don't vote in these proxies.
I've had money in NPD for a decade. Getting $2.50 a share is NOT a good deal. I would need $7.00 a share just to break even. Write and tell them NO.
China Nepstar Chain Drugstore Ltd.
Chief Financial Officer
The chairman decided that is the price point where he can stuff the most money in his pocket yet justify the move. Probably some ratio of book value or Free Cash Flow.
A bit ironic that just when the operation turned the corner the Chinese no longer need the US Shareholders. Have been trading in and out of this so the move is virtually inconsequential to me but I would be steamed if I had any sort of holdings.
It's the same story over and over with Chinese stocks. You can't trust them.
I really hope it doesn't happen.I was wondering why the price drop. The news of going private must of leaked out before the news release. No desicion has been made & it will take time to form a committee. As stated in the release: There can be no assurance that any definitive offer will be made, that any agreement will be executed or that this or any other transaction will be approved or consummated.
I think there will be a lot of buying & selling esp. if a good quarter is expected b/c investors will still want to make money even if its short term.
Stoxline posted a BUY today, same as yesterday. This stock seems to continue bullish move. If you bought, continue to hold stock until SELL signal. You are relatively safe to buy now, upward move is expected.
Target: Six months: 3.62 One year: 4.23
Support1: 2.61 Support2: 2.30
Resistance1: 3.10 Resistance2: 3.62
This is good news for investors. We are in Bullish mode now.
I would say yes & a nice dividend since the price per share has been increasing steadily. I look forward to seeing the 3.00 range.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Nice to finish up on a down market day. Volume is increasing so I think investors are interested & buying. Nice turn around from several months ago. I look forward to the 3.00 range.