Here's some of what Michael Robinson (Money Map Press) had to say after talking about nearing completion with two large European drug firms in late stages of approval:
"Add it all up and we have several compelling fundamental and technical reasons to complete our entry into Stellar Biotech.
This also puts the firm on a clear path to complete its up-listing to the Nasdaq in the days ahead. As soon as I hear more details about this upcoming move, I’ll be sure to let you know.
In the meantime, I want to be clear on one thing. I have repeatedly said that the stocks of clinical stage biotech firms are by nature highly volatile.
And I still believe that holds true for Stellar. One of the reasons why we are completing our entry without a stop loss is because there’s just too much risk. There’s a possibility we could get stopped out only to see the stock quickly rebound and march on higher.
Originally, I said to plan on holding for two years, but several months have passed since then. So, for now I’m putting in an 18-month calendar stop on KLH, and you should only complete this entry with that in mind."
Thanks 99, Any chance you can share a little about MMP's analysis? Curious to hear what they stated, and whether they disclosed how many shares this 1/3 position was...
It's really not no news. You didn't see my post. Money Morning Press recommended a buy today to fill out their last 1/3 position along with a report I received. I'm sure that's what triggered this.
nobody has realized anything and no word is getting around....have you watched this stock for any significant period of time? It goes up and down like a yo-yo, and usually without any news, good or bad....what does that tell you? This stock can go up 50% in a week and down just as fast. It had a daily low of .80 and now 1.07 in 90 minutes on no news....so that is not a signal of anything other than manipulation.....there will be a time to get excited about this stock, its just not today.
now the word is getting around. It's a small stock & not widely followed:
I got into Stellar at 1.40 and sold half at 2.10.........decided to just keep the other half for a while to see if KLH becomes part of a cure for cancer or something.....so this morning I was buying a few shares of an oil company that is going to come back nicely in a couple of years and I notice that Stellar was at .80 and I might as well add another 1000 shares, what the hell, it's only 800 bucks and completed my buy on the oil stock, which took 2 minutes.....so I go back to buy Stellar and it was .84 cents....and I am so stupid and say to myself, I saw 4 cents less, I want .80 and now its at 1.00 LOL...LOL...LOL.....I never bought because I wanted those 4 cents......I think it's funny....it was only 1k shares and if I bought now it's only a 200 dollar loss but my stupid personality gets in the way sometimes. I have enough shares already, the extra 1k shares will not make or break me should Stellar go NASDAQ but I thought it was funny and wanted to share that.
It's all bout Money Map Press. They came out with new recommend today to buy the final 1/3 position. Down to .80 early and now 1.06!
not sure why you are here then if you are "in and out and stay out" ..I will hang on for the long run....why do you keep changing your name?
He's not making money until he sells when his lock out period is over (6 months in Canada). And given the amount of shares he has (plus all the warrants they have issued to various folks- see Annual Report) that won't be easy until he has buying pressure to sell into. I watch/trade a lot of biotech...95% are risky very short term spec plays at best. In and out..and stay out. This one has had it's big spec rally (double top, actually) and that's when smart money exited. But, as resident Stellar Pumper-in-Chief, keep up the good fight. You never know...
Plus...Echavarria is making money on Stellar..his cost is in the low .30-.40 cents......
15 million x approx .40 = over $6 million ( a LOT of money in my book)
Mr. Market knows: Broke major support..going to 84-86, gap below that. Annual report a loser. Needs a whole lot more revenue to make up accumulated losses, let alone keep going (more grants, stock/warrant sales? Certainly no limpet sales to speak of- and Amaran ain't gonna do it) This thing is running on fumes and burning cash like crazy. Echavarria (15m shares) has got to be pulling his hair out. Watch out for the drop when he unloads. Keep dreaming, dreamers.
Sentiment: Strong Sell
Just signed a five-year deal and a three-year deal in November and has a long term relationship with Amaran (OBI-822) ....the next two years will be well worth the "fifteen years of smoke and mirrors and grants..." yes a speculative stock with tremendous possibilities......read anything lately about the immunotherapy wave in biotech? I am sure that is only smoke and mirrors too..
Sentiment: Strong Buy
The really cool thing is we only need one hit and it doesn't necessarily have to leave the yard.
Cygnus7, you might want to re-phrase your wish, "i may pick some more DOWN...." (ha, ha). Well, thank you Money Map Press, I'm DOWN $24 GRAND at the close today. Still waiting for their buy recommendation on their final 1/3 position. Guess .91 cents ain't low enough. This is certainly one STELLAR stock. Ya know, I think a re-naming of the corporation might be in order: CELLAR Biology!