Supporting trend line from 2012 - 2013 that was pierced Friday has been holding above since.. for what it's worth... Zzzzz
Their website is not accurate. They have been announcing a .325 dividend and that's what I have been collecting rounded and the dates.
I am somewhat amazed at the site being so unreliable and outdated. Just because it is on the internet doesn't make it true.
Ex Date Pay Date Amount
11/14/2014 11/28/2014 $0.33
08/13/2014 08/29/2014 $0.33
05/14/2014 05/30/2014 $0.33
02/12/2014 02/28/2014 $0.33
Could be a good move on your part as it was a strong upward close after piercing a 2 yr trend line... should have a green day or 2 if not a green week unless more insider selling or heavy short attack. Market selling off but may recover so as not to disappoint on Santa rally. XIV and SPY are about due for a bounce but CLCT marches to it's own drummer a lot as well.
That's fairly heavy insider selling they've done in 3 of the last 4 months. The December 9th selling helped knock it down to under $22 level. I added shares earlier today in hopes the insider selling is done until the spring and that gold's nice pop higher since early November has got more coin collectors coming back to buy and the next set of numbers will show an increase in interest. Hoping CLCT follows the price of gold up a bit
The stock will already be priced higher before the numbers you look at are published. The way to win is to buy BEFORE the numbers are posted
Dbtunr sold at $22 all but 8k shares. Missed most of the $25 run. He lost large here several times. He's down 30% on RVM. We he have his aliases tell us different there.
I like the company, but I just follow the numbers they publish. "probably" does not cut it. When I see "definitely", then I buy in
probably a good time to buy after the 20% drop. Waiting for $15 and a 40% drop sounds greedy. Gold has had an excellent 10 days and appears to have bottomed a few weeks ago and the US dollar's strength will start to slip if it's a bad Xmas retail season or just an average Xmas retail season. I would think the coins would follow gold's recent pop and start to show an increase in sales, but that CLCT will rise in advance of the actual release of numbers. I think this big push lower was intended to drive out some weak hands so I just added to my position at $20.23 and will hope it works
wow! Do you read minds? My thoughts exactly. I want to see the next 10Q in early Feb and see how January pans out.
If numbers are flat, there might be more selling in February. If coin certs are trending higher, that would be a great entry point.
Regardless of even coin #s, I would absolutely not touch this before the next 10Q. Even after, I'm thinking it'd have to be around $15 before I start thinking about reentering.
not sure why it fell so quickly. Insiders are selling. Maybe a hedge fund is as well. Short interest is actually down.
Anyway, glad I got out at an avg of $24.80. Hope the folks here did the same. I gave many pending warnings. Until I see growth in the daily stats, I will not re-enter at any price. They were down 50K coins in October but have almost made up the deficit. That only implies flat levels at best, not growth.