I have been looking into taking a position in small cap retail. However, upon researching PSUN I thought I'd warn about the financial situation this company is in. Unless they substantially increase cash flow they will not be able to continue operations without a secondary offering or increasing their debt even further. I'd rather go into a low overhead company like Tillys than PSUN.
I just went to 3 psun stores all managers and workers have said sales are off extremely and that many products purchased by buyers were not moving... They said management was going to blame them for lack of sales but reality is not many consumers buying and product lines just are not selling...
Sentiment: Strong Sell
PSUN is burning through more than $2M of their cash balance per month and already have $80M of long-term debt. They will either have to issue more debt to pay for operations AND the existing debt...or issue more stock. I would take profits from the recent run up and jump shift...PSUN won't have a pretty 2014.
Don't call him a "d***" for being bearish on the stock... He's exactly right. The numbers were so bad that it ruins any good news from the recent past. Now we're back to just wondering if this company will survive.
Actually PSUN was on my radar for a buy at somewhere between $2.00 and $2.25 a share! Do your own checking, don;t use the phone! ding, sing, sing, that is not the closing market, that is the fire alarm!!!! Do your own D & D I've not heard of one of you yanks on here talking about their net tangible assets losing 1/2 their value each of the last 3 years! Shorts, a good one to drop!
Sentiment: Strong Sell
dog stock sales gone... I feel this company has no more legs and could go south in 6months... NO buyers
for holidays and horrible product line... SELL SELL or SHORT THE False PUMP
YEP just like I said.. DUMP THE DOG.. OR LOSE ANOTHER 50%....hmmm i warned you.. ;)
You must be looking to buy some now. It does look like the stock is going to move up into the 4's. They will definitely not issue any stock or get more credit lines. Their existing lenders would have no part of it. Read there borrowing agreements. I'm holding for 3 years, should see 15 bucks.
Buy GTHP for a potential 10 bagger in 2014.
Its cervical cancer scan was recently approved in EU, Canada, Asia, Mid East
Imminent FDA approval will send the shares rocketing.
Over 60 million PAP smear tests are taken annually.
GTHP's biophotonic scan is noninvasive, more accurate and produces instant test results.
The market cap is only $30 million ..... get in on the ground floor.
that huge debt/equity ratio (356.54) is what scares me away from buying. On the other hand, the high short ratio should buffer it against big drops near term. http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=PSUN+Key+Statistics
I think the dilution has been priced in since the deal was announced years ago. They could exercise the rights right now, and perhaps make a profit by dumping the shares, since it's trading over $1.75. Or they could pay nothing and hold on to the rights and see how it plays out. Since the company is not forecasting being in need of cash, they appear to be showing confidence by not trying to cash out, but that is just my humble opinion.
Do some DD on CADY. I think with the right momentum we could soar past $1
Get the full CADY profile at: ow(dot)ly/rAbsZ
(replace "(dot)" with ".")
I called several PSUN stores in Tennessee today. The sales clerks told me that holiday sales were good, and that traffic was good, but the assistant manager at one store would not tell me anything--only referrred me to corporate. The stock moved up quite well on Friday, so it will be interesting to see what happens on Monday.
Well the PSUN's in my area were packed for the Holiday shopping. Looks like a turnaround story to me and the Teens love the brand. So I see an upside to at least $8. I wouldn't want to be short especially after there last SSS
Let's see. Strong sell. Obviously a seriously concerned short. And a make-believe artist of the worst kind.
This stock is way under valued. Will likely trade in a $2.80 to $3.80 range for the next 3 months. As I have said before, its bad for the company if the stock runs now. It will cost it heavily to the pocket. In 2 years, 12 to 15 dollars a share. Buy the dips and hold til 2017, you will make a mint,