Thank you. I am hoping that is the case wrt Wellington going forward. Also on the institutional front, hoping that MFP still holds its shares and/or has increased an already large position.
I figure that CCS has quite of bit of money left over after they get done paying the costs of the facilities that they run for tax credit purposes. After all, they are getting the chemicals at cost and those facilities are a small percentage of total tons of coal treated.
Wellington has been around since about 2003, their position going up and down over the years. If I remember right, a 3% holding would be more on the lower range but I suspect it will go back up again
Suspect the 42.5% is still being used to pay operating costs at company owned plants. Once he plants are sold, earnings should take off for the moon.
agreed. guess that is why Graham was not responding as they wanted to issue clarifying guidance on timing to all via 8-k. pleased( i think ;) as long as it's not to explain horrible past acctng actions) they are having a CC to answer any questions investors may have. nasdaq re-listing coming. timing news is good (2 week pushback imo)now we need restatements that give us chance to be a successful company going forward.
I don't see why they can't increase it to 20% until the limited duration rights plan expires. Maybe the BoD will extend it????
Nobody but Blackrock and buddies. Just a matter of time before we move uptown and party like it's 1999.
In my book, you have to earn trust. There's nothing this new crew has done to assuage the concerns of shareholders. So yeah...I think it IS possible they shot out a date that they have no plans to meet.
md - you were patient all this time....now you buy in and already you're annoyed and angry. Why do this to yourself?
For those trying to contact the PR guy, I doubt he's no longer there. He's there. And if you aren't getting answers from him, take it up to his superior and see how you do there. Who do IR people report to? COO?
it is very very doubtful we don't get a PR from the new mgt team this coming week or monday 15th. we will get either the restated financials or an explanation that they've been further delayed. they will not simply ignore that they gave early Q1 guidance. no way new mgt starts off creating an investor trust issue.
yes i added today and expect to have more opps to do so lower in this tape.i simply believe the company is worth or will be worth (w/i year)well in excess of my $90mm MC cost basis. yes, without the financials in it is not possible to properly assess NPV of shares. I'm drawing some comfort in the extremely and lengthy oversold smack down of the shares during the uncertainty and feel 'certainty' not matter how dire, will bring a bid back to the stock.I also like blackrock's pick up of 19% of the shares ahead of restatement details. Like md, I believe the RC business alone is worth more than the current $3.87/pps