no - need to cover today - Upward PPS as we approach news of enrollment completion
You saw the latest only a few suitors. Well you only need one, and how many companies do you think are looking two to three? Bottom line stand firm. We are already in the 40's.
I think they should take accept any bid that they receive today that's above $50. That's a 60% premium to where the stock was just 3 weeks ago. At the very least, I think it will be wise to close a deal by next weekend before the FDA approval decision comes down (which IMO is fairly priced in at the moment). The longer this process drags beyond next weekend without resolution - the more like it is that the PPS will start to trend back down.
Any bid will only be made public when a formal offer is received. As far a 1st auction round ending today, I never saw any report stating this.
will the bids and companies made be public? where is this printed that bids are due on this friday?
Exactly - these guys ride First Class ans us retail investors ride in the cattle car (hoping they don't give it to us too bad)
Watch the option action; then you'll know which way this is headed over the weekend:)
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Ha, ha, ha!!! All the info will be leaked, it's the way of the Wall St #$%$. You will know what is leaked by the price action.
Violation of confidentiality? Geez, those crooks don't give a hoot about that!!
This is a confidential process that is material to the company. Nothing is going to be released until a deal is done. Only information that could come out will be leaked in violation of confidentiality agreements.
Well one potential reason to sell is if you hold call options, especially if they are OTM or long-dated, since any premium will all but vanish when a deal is announced.